Chapter Seven

Reader's POV:

"Hey, sleepy head." I stirred slightly at the soothing voice beside me, peeking up at the brunette through one eye.

"Hey," I sat up rubbing my eyes as a loud yawn escaped my lips. "Sorry, I took a shower and then I must have dozed off." I giggled nervously as I looked down to see only a small towel covering my body, that had somehow opened slightly during my deep sleep.

"Don't apologise darling, it was a nice sight to come home to." She winked at me playfully as she slid into the bed next to me. I embraced the sudden warmth that radiated off her and smiled up at her, sighing softly as I nuzzled into her side. I inhaled the sweet smell of her perfume, humming in appreciation. I could get used to this.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Just gone one." She stroked the top of my head. "I'm all yours for the rest of the day."

"Hm, I like the sound of that." I tilted my head up and our lips met in a slow, passionate kiss.

"So, what would you like to do today then?" She whispered against my lips, playing with a loose strand of my hair.

"Sleep." I said jokingly. I wasn't really joking, I was absolutely exhausted. The brunette giggled softly as her hand slid up my leg. Just as I thought she had a different idea in mind, a more enjoyable one; she started tickling behind my knee. "No! Don't!" I squealed, attempting to roll away from her. "Stop! Please, I'm really ticklish!"

The brunette just laughed as she continued her torture on me. "Please stop!" I chuckled, kicking my legs.

My plea finally worked as her hands froze and she pulled me closer, trying her best to contain her laughter. I folded my arms, pouting. "Well that wasn't very nice."

She chuckled. "Why are you so tired anyway?"

I abandoned my pretend sulking and wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her closer to me. "Because somebody kept me up all night." I pulled her head down and our lips met, before I rolled over pulling her on top of me.

The Brunette suddenly broke the kiss; that I was quite enjoying, and pushed herself up so she was straddling me. For a moment she just stared at me, nibbling on her bottom lip as though she was deep in thought, her hands gently caressing the fabric of the towel.

"What is it?" I asked, quite concerned at how long she had been silent for.

Her gaze dropped and I could sense she was nervous about something. "Can I, take you out on a date?" She asked. My heart dropped a little at how nervous she got to ask me such a simple question. "I know technically we've already been on a date, but I want to take you out on a proper date." Her manner seemed so childlike as she absentmindedly drew patterns on the towel with her finger; it was rather endearing to watch.

"I would love to go out on a date with you!" I said a little too keen. "Well, I mean I have nothing better to do so I might as well." I then added jokingly. The brunette playfully slapped me on the arm before grinning excitedly and leaning down to capture my lips in hers.

"So, on this date where are you planning on taking me?" I asked in between kisses.

"It's a surprise." She mumbled against my neck.

I couldn't help the butterflies in my stomach. I'd never been on a proper date before. Just the idea of going on a date gave me high levels of anxiety, but not with Lana. I couldn't help the excitement that was building up inside me, I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve, but this was a thousand times more exciting.

"Well, if you carry on doing that," I jerked slightly as she ran her tongue over my pulse point, a tingling sensation reverberating through my whole body. "We won't get to the date." I let out a deep sigh when she lightly started to nip at my skin, undoing the towel at the same time.

"We've got plenty of time." She lightly pecked my lips with her own as her wandering hands came into contact with my naked skin. She grinned cheekily at me before kissing her way down my body.

I would never get tired of how Lana Winters made me feel.

Okay so this chapter is a bit short, I was gonna include the date in this chapter as well but decided to make ya'll wait because.. well because I can;)

If you have any ideas for where they can go on their date please feel free to tell me. I have a really good date idea but as always I'm open to suggestions, or if there's anything you want me to include in their date let me know. As always please let me know what you thought. I feel like I'm going a bit downhill with these chapters but I'm trying, I promise.
~T ~