Part One: Where Am I?

"Ugh.." I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. All I could really see was light, and I noticed I was laying on a road. There was no sound what so ever, it kinda freaked me out, I saw a sky full of stars, but they weren't calming like before. I stood up, woozy from where I hit the ground. I looked around, and saw nothing I recognized. "H-Hello?" I yelled, hoping someone would answer. Nothing. I shook from my anxiety growing, and my breathing sped up.

     "Where...am I?" I talked to myself. I couldn't quite remember why and how I was there. Must've been a hit on the head. I decided to walk around, to try to get familiar with my surroundings. I was shaking so bad, it looked like I was going insane. "Is anyone here?" I yelled again, praying that someone would answer me. Still no answer came. I let out a sigh, trying to remind myself why I was there. Then, out of the blue, i remembered who I was here for.

     "Sora!!" I yelled, now breathing harder than I was before. "Sora, answer me!" I yelled again. "No.." I said to myself. "This has to be where Sora is, it just has to be.." I felt tears flowing down my face, wanting and longing for Sora. I sobbed a little, and fell to my knees in agony. "Sora..." I yelled again, desperate to hear his voice. "Hello?" A voice yelled back, but, it wasn't Sora's.