Part Seven: Sora

"We're almost there, I really hope your friend's okay.." Prompto says with worry in his tone. "Me too...it would kill me to see him hurt.." I replied, my anxiety growing larger as we headed to the gates of Altissa, in which looked like it was attacked by the same Imperial army who killed our father. "Look alive, guys, I think we're gonna have to fight our way in." Noctis took in a deep breath and summoned his sword, and heading straight into battle. I summoned my Keyblade with no hesitation, and struck the first MT who stood in my way. "Gah!" I heard a familiar yell, and I ran towards the sound of the cries. "Sora!!" I yelled and struck the MT so hard that the head popped right off. Sora fell to the ground, but before he hit it, I caught him halfway down.

     "Sora! Are you okay?" I ask frantically, noticing the wound on his side, and he had a tiny slash through his face. "R-Riku..." Sora opened his eyes softly, smiling as his eyes met mine. "I'm here, l-let me help you.." I pulled out bandages and a potion, getting ready to help him. Sora didn't flinch when I put the potion on the wound, which really impressed me, I usually wince in pain when I do this to myself. His eyes opened again, and I saw how bad the face slash was. "Oh Sora....are you in pain? Come here, let me patch that up.." He sat up and let me put the healing potion on the slash. It formed a scar over his eye, making me feel horrible for not getting to him quicker. "Sora, I'm sorry..I wish I could've been here faster, I-" Sora cut me off by hugging me, crying into my shoulder.

     "Riku...it's really you...you're really here.." Sora sobbed softly, holding me tighter. "I missed you..so much.. please don't scare me like that again..I thought I lost you forever.." Now I was crying. I really missed Sora...more than anything in this world..I love him. "Okay..I'll never leave your sight. I was so scared without you here with me...I thought I'd never see you again.." Sora wiped his tears and smiled. "But, you're here now. And I'm not afraid." Sora leaned in and did the thing I wanted to do ever since I met him a long time ago.