Part 3: I'm WHAAT?

"Hey, are you okay?" I ran to the boy, in which now had tears running down his face. "R-Riku? Is..that really you?"  He looked up at me, looking me over. "I...don't know you..at least, if we did, I don't remember." I helped him wipe his tears.

     "Riku, you're my brother..don't you remember me? Noctis? Your younger brother who was devastated when you were taken away?" Noctis sobbed, and that's when I remembered everything. "Oh..my god.." I hugged him closely, crying with him. "Noctis..." I sobbed.

     Noctis was my biological brother, the one I never got to know. We were both crying and super happy to be there. "Where were you all these years?" Noctis asks, smiling. "I've been fighting off darkness with my friend, Sora. I came here looking for him but, I found you instead.."

     I sobbed while smiling. "Well, what do we have here. The lost prince of Lucis returns. Glad to have you back, Riku. But, there's something you have to know. Your father, died in an attack by the Imperial army. We're sorry that you have to hear this now." A strong man with a scar on his face explained.

     "I'm a what?!" I couldn't remember my past, turns out that I was a prince that was left on Destiny Islands after an attack, just to protect me. I looked at my crying brother, who was too upset and happy to say anything. "Nice to meet you, your majesty." A man with glasses smiled.