Part Five: Here We Go

"So, Riku? What's it like in a whole different universe?" Prompto asked, interested in where I came from. "Basically the same as this one, except darkness is everywhere. I was named a Keyblade master back there." I explained. "What does Sora look like?" Noctis asked. Completely wrong question to ask me right now, I have a huuugge crush on him.

     "Well, he has these breathtaking ocean-blue eyes that light up a room, brown spiky hair that's super soft, a smile that could make anyone happy, and he always wears a crown necklace, the one I got him for his 10th birthday." I blushed when I realized what I said, and Ignis giggled.

     "You seem to be very fond of Sora, since you know so much about him." Ignis smiled as my cheeks filled with more blush. "Yeah, I guess I am..." I looked up the sky, and my heart fluttered. I missed Sora more than anything, even though I was with my only brother. "Riku! Are you okay?" Prompto wiped a tear from my eye, I didn't even realize I was crying.

     "Y-yeah, I just miss Sora..." I sobbed a little, and wiped the tears from my eyes, not noticing that Ignis stopped the car. "Riku, come here." Noct got out of the car after I got out. He pulls me into a tight hug. "I miss someone too, a beautiful girl named Lunafreya..every news broadcast say that she's dead..but I don't believe that. So, you should believe that we'll find Sora. I promise you that we'll find him. Don't worry." Noct lets go of me, and wiped tears his face also.

    "I didn't know that Noct could be that caring, I think that he really cares about his brother." Gladio laughs as we get back into the car. "Let's go find Sora and Luna." Noctis says, with a hint of bravery in his voice.