Part Eight: I Love You

Sora leaned in and kissed me with all of the passion he had in him. "Whoo! Go Riku!!" Prompto saw me and Sora, but we didn't care. It seemed like it was only me and Sora. Nothing bad going on, just us. Sora held me close to him, and I held Sora as if I would lose him if I let go. Sora pulled away, we were both out of breath. We looked as if we were in a trance, staring into each other's eyes. After we stopped staring at each other, Sora giggled. "Woah, that's the most confidence that I've had all year!"  Sora laughed, and I laughed with him. My brother and the others ran up to us. "So this is Sora...nice to meet you, young man. I'm Ignis, or known as Riku and Noctis's best friend." Ignis was clearly happy about me and Sora seeing each other again. "Oh! Sora, this is my brother, Noctis. Noctis, meet Sora." I was so happy that I sounded like my speech was going a million miles a minute.

     "So, is Sora your boyfriend?" Noct smiled, his question made me blush. "Y-yeah...and I love him more than myself." Sora heard my remark while talking to Prompto and blushed softly. "Aww..." Gladio smiled and cooed at me. "Gladio!" I blushed deeper as Gladio teased me about Sora. Suddenly, I saw Sora run off. "Where's Sora going?" I asked Prompto, whom of which was smiling ear-to-ear. "He said he has a suprise for Noct." Prompto giggled and Noct heard what he said. "What is it? Prompto I swear, if you two are gonna prank m-" Noctis was cut off by seeing the girl he was looking for this whole time. "Luna!" Noctis ran towards her and hugged her, and she hugged him back. "Noctis...I'm so glad you're here..." She held him close, tears streaming down her face.

     "Today was great..the two princes found their true love..and nobody got hurt...well...sort of." Prompto sighed and smiled at us. Me and Sora were sitting in the back. Sora fell asleep on my shoulder,and I held him close, gently rubbing his back. "He's out cold, little guy must've been tired." Gladio smiled at Sora and I, knowing that we were happy. "I bet, it looked like he was doing a lot of fighting.." I replied. "We'll head to Hammerhead to stay for the night. I know everyone's tired." Ignis announced. "Okay." We all said the same thing in unison, and I just held Sora closer.