Part Nine: A Happily Ever After

"Today was rough..but great." Noct smiled as he held Luna's hand. "I agree. But at least we found who we were looking for." I replied as I carried Sora out of the car, heading to the place that we were staying for the night. Sora's eyes fluttered open when I sat him down.

"Good morning.." Sora smiled groggily. "Hun, it's not morning quite yet." I told him, trying not to laugh. "Oh, anywho, I'm glad that we found each other. I really am." Sora cuddled up to me and yawned. "Should we let Kairi know that we're safe?" Sora asks. "Yeah, we better do that. I feel horrible for leaving her so soon.." I pulled out my Gummiphone and dialed Kairi's number. Ring, ring, ring. I was worried that she wasn't going to pick up, until I saw her face on the camera.

"Riku! You're okay! Please don't ever leave like that again. You scared us all." Kairi had tears in her eyes as she spoke to us. "I have a surprise though, look who's with me!" I pointed down at a sleepy Sora on my shoulder.

"Hey Kairi!" He says happily. "SORA! YOU GUYS ARE BOTH OKAY!! Sorry, I can't stop crying now, heh!" She wiped her face as she smiled. "We also have big news....me and Riku are dating!" Sora announces happily, and Kairi giggles.

"I didn't know you two liked each other, to be completely honest, I shipped you guys ever since we've met. And, one off-topic question, Sora..what happened to your eye?!" She asks, motioning Sora's scar. "Oh! I got hit with a sword and yeah, you get the picture!" Sora giggled and Kairi laughed along. "Well, goodnight guys. Hope to see you soon." Kairi smiled and waved before she hung up.

"Well, my love, we did it. We found each other, and now we're here. "I missed you so much, Riku.." Sora kissed my cheek, and held me close. "I missed you too, Sora." I replied and held his hand in mine. After we fell asleep together, we prepared to go home, and Noct says this on our way back.

"Walk tall, my dearest brother." He says, hand on my shoulder. "Walk tall, Noctis. And never give up on who you are." I responded and we hugged for a solid minute. "I'll make sure to visit." I pinky-promised him that I'd come back, and then me and Sora headed onto the Gummiship, and flew our way home. We waved to everyone as we left the world. "I love you Riku.." Sora smiled and kissed me softly. "I love you, Sora..my one and only." I landed the Gummiship onto the Islands, and we made sure to stay together and remember these days with a warm heart.

A/N: THE END! How did you guys like it? I may make a sequel, but I'm not sure yet. Well, I hope you liked this adventure from my imagination!