Part Four: Reunion

"I'm Ignis, I met both of you when you were younger. You were very shy, despite being the eldest. It took a while for you to trust me back then, so, do you still trust in me?" Ignis asks, and that's when I remembered him too. "Iggy!" I yelled and gave him a hug. "I missed you too, Riku." Ignis smiled. "We were actually on our way to Hammerhead to regroup, Insomnia was attacked, and your father was killed in the process. So, care to come with us? We might find your friend on this quest." Iggy outstretched his hand out for me to take it. I took his hand and held it tight. "Let's go." I bravely sighed.

     "Hey y'all! Who's this young man?" A girl with blonde hair, wearing a cropped jacket, googles with a hat,  walked up to us as we parked. "Cindy, This is the lost prince of Lucis, Prince Riku Lucis Caelum." Ignis explained. "Well all be! You decided to come home! So,  what brings ya back home, darlin'?" Cindy asked. "I'm looking for my best friend, Sora. He disappeared back where I was, so, I used my Keyblade to come here, and found my brother." I explained to her.

     "Keyblade? What might that be?" She asked, clearly a little confused. "Yeah, what's that?" Prompto asked also. "It's a magical key that unlocks worlds and fights off darkness. Here, let me show you." I summoned my Keyblade so my new friends and brother could see it.

     "Woah.." Noctis admired my weapon. "Yeah, I've had it for a while. I just hope none of my friends back at Destiny Islands aren't looking for me.." I sighed, disappointing myself that I left Kairi there alone. "Well, I hope they know you're safe with us." Noct put his hand on my shoulder, smiling a little.