Part Six: We're On Our Way

"Here's the first place Sora could be. Welcome to Cape Caem." Ignis smiled at me, as if waiting for me to smile back. For some reason, I couldn't. We walked up to a small cabin, I saw a girl and a little boy waving at us. "You must be Prince Riku! It's an honor to get to know you! I'm Talcott!" Talcott bored swiftly, I thought that he might be a little dizzy.

"Hi, I'm Iris. Glady's sister, to be truthful. So, you're the lost prince of Lucis? You look like more of a warrior than a prince, what brings you home?" Iris asked. I'm really starting to hate this question. "I'm looking for my friend, Sora. He disappeared back at my island, so I came here." I explained. I told her what Sora looked like, and she suddenly gasped. " I know someone like that! He actually said he was looking for you, Riku!" Iris smiled, excitement in her voice. My eyes lit up immediately.

"Where is he?" I asked, urgency in my voice. "Here, let me call him." She pulled out her phone and dialed Sora's number, exactly how I remembered it. "Iris!!" Sora's panicked voice comes through. "Sora, you know that boy you're looking for, Riku, right?" Iris asked. "Not exactly the time for that, but yeah, why?" Sora sounded like he was fighting something off, speaking by the sound of his Keyblade. "He's here! Riku's with me!" Iris giggles.

"RIKU'S HERE??! RIKU!!" Sora's serious tone turned to his usual happy-go-lucky tone. "Sora? Is that you?" I had tears running down my face, happy to know Sora's okay. "Yes! It's me! Oh, Riku!! I've missed you so much!" Sora sounded like he had began crying, and I was crying too. "Where are you?" I asked, trying to pull myself together. "At Altissa! I'm fighting off Imperial soldiers!" Sora answered, sobbing a little.

"I'll meet you there, just stay where you are, and be safe, okay. I'll be there.." I said urgently, panic filling my voice. "Okay! See you then, bye! I gotta fight these guys off!" Sora hung up and I just let myself cry.

Noctis, Ignis, Gladio, Talcott, and Iris all gave me a group hug, Iris wiped my tears away. "We'll go to Altissa to get Sora, for my brother!" Noct announced for his friends to hear.

"Okay, your majesty. But, you know we'll have to be transported by boat, right?" Ignis asked. "Yes now, let's go!" We all ran onto the boat and Cid started it up. "I'm on my way, Sora. Don't worry..I'll be there." I say to myself as we head to Altissa.