Chapter 1🍡 The Night He was Saved

Characters will NOT be their canon age and/or personality okay? Okay.

Warning! Attempted suicide!

Edited
————————————————————————

Katsuki looks out at the lights of the city as he sat on the rooftop of an old building. It used to be an apartment complex before it caught on fire. The omega was surprised that it was still stable enough to hold weight. But he won't be on top of that building any longer.

Because he was going to jump. Ending his miserable life right then and there.

But before he did that, he wanted to get a good look at the city at night one last time. He loved seeing the city light up with various extravagant colors that different streets, buildings, and billboards casted off. It was something him and his father always did. That is...until he passed away. Katsuki guesses that's where everything went wrong; his father kept the family stable, he was a loving husband and doting father. A good man to the people, helping as much as he could. So why? Why did such a good creature of this wretched world have to be taken away from the family?

Away from him?

Katsuki drags in a stuttered breath as fresh tears streams down his face. He looks down at the drop just below him, where he could picture his body splat on the concrete of the sidewalk. Or maybe he'd end up on top of that
black car parked. That poor man or woman would have to get an expensive bill from the damage caused by him. Katsuki apologizes to the stranger in advance for if he did fall on top of their car. The omega looks up at the night sky, the stars barley seen because the city was such a jealous bitch for not being as naturally beautiful as them and wanted to be noticed by the people of Musutafu.

      I'll see you up there dad. Katsuki grips the ledge and begins to slowly edge closer to the end...until a voice called out to him.

"The hell are you do'n up here kid?"

Katsuki doesn't turn around, but the eucalyptus and fresh forest scent hits him in the nose. It was the scent of an alpha, a calming yet very strong and powerful one. Another scent followed along those calming ones that caused his omega hormones to sense danger.

Gun powder

     "I asked you a question. Why are you up here?"

     Again, Katsuki doesn't turn around, but he takes a deep breath so his voice isn't cracking. "Why do you care", he asks. He hears the man take a deep breath and step closer. "Don't come closer, o-or I'll jump." Katsuki doesn't think he was saying much of a threat, he said it as if he was talking to someone that really cared. But to his surprise, he person behind him stops. "Ooh, I see why you're up here", the stranger says, "you shouldn't kill yourself. What's bugging you?"

     "Why. Do. You. Care?" He hears the man let out a gruff groan from agitation. "Look kid, I'm not about to do this with you. I came up here to smoke before I caught up with the others. So just come from the ledge and go home. Suicide isn't gonna help you, trust me on that."

      Katsuki shakes his head, "I'm not coming from this ledge. There's nothing for me back home except for an abusive stepdad that's ruined me and my mother mentally and physically, worse of all she blames me for his actions. I can't get into any good colleges because of the tuition, and whenever I begin to save up for at least a community college, my stepdad takes it! And then I'm ridiculed by people around me because of my womanly figure and secondary gender, that old bastard just makes it worse! I just—!" Katsuki starts sobbing again, he realized his life sounded just as pitiful as the average joe.