Chapter 9🍡 Midnight Body Heat

Edited

When Katsuki, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Kirishima finally made it back home, it was around eight at night. Uraraka and Mina awed at all the clothes the omegas had picked out for themselves. "Awww~! This is so cute Kat", Mina squeals as she holds up a oversized pastel yellow hoodie. The ends of the sleeves had cloud patterns and underneath the sleeve were paws. "Thanks Mina", Katsuki chirps.

     "You sure do have a lot of stuffed animals. Probably a little more of these than clothes", Tsuyu mentions. "But they're super cute~. It fits your personality."

     "My weakness are stuffed animals", Katsuki mumbles shyly.

"Well I'm glad you two had a lot of fun", Uraraka says as she awes at Kirishima's Hello Kitty mini backpack.

      "Sure did", Kirishima said proudly, "and the alphas held most of our bags for us. So we were able to be free." Mina howls with laughter as she high fives the redhead omega, "I've taught you well my dear!"

While they were occupied, Todoroki and Midoriya met up in Toshinori's office. As soon as they had got in Iida had informed them that they were needed from Toshinori. And he warned them ahead of time that the man wasn't very pleased with hearing that there was a amateur gang trying to take over the slums. "I want you to keep an eye on this L.O.V. group", Toshinori says lowly, "these are delinquents that are trying to mark the wrong territory. I know that their identities are unknown, but any new activity that seems to have belong to them, watch carefully."

     The blue haired alpha that stood next to him pushed up his glasses and cleared his throat. "As of right now, we aren't going to initiate an attack if we see them", he adds. "But while we watch their every move, we'll try to keep everyone in this community safe."

"So you mean to tell us that we can only act when they retaliate against us", Todoroki reiterates.

"You can put it that way."

Midoriya scoffs as he slouches back in his chair, "that's bullshit. They're already retaliating. Why wait when it might be too late by the time we act against them?"

Toshinori sighs as he rubs the bridge of his nose tiredly. "I understand your concern young Midoriya. But right now is not the time to be rash. We give them hell when it's time." The greenette didn't like it one bit. He wasn't the type to just sit around and wait for something to happen until it's too late. He just couldn't bear the thought of some punks trying to be all big and bad, acting like they don't know what the rules are around here. "I'm not the type to wait around until the shit to hit the fan", Midoriya growls.

"I'm aware of that", Toshinori says, "I know that all of you do not care to sit around and wait. But just follow my orders and do as I say until further notice."

Iida could see how tense his comrades were, especially Midoriya. He was a bit antsy himself, but he didn't want there to be a war between two groups over territory when they've been around for twenty-eight years. Toshinori was raised in this gang and once his mentor died he took over. And now there was a fresh new gang trying to kick them to the curb? That was very unacceptable. Anyone with half a mind knew that it wouldn't end pretty for someone like this L.O.V group.

There's no way in hell they could do that. Iida has full faith and trust that his boss knew what he was doing. So he wasn't going to question it.

🍡🍡🍡

Midoriya stares up at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts. He wasn't too keen on the idea of having to wait around for this new "gang" to start chaos until the boss said otherwise. Why wait? We can just get to them while we still got the chance! The alpha looks down at his hands, the old scars sending an ache to his chest. He scratches them softly, remembering how much they hurt from his childhood.

     The thought of his father made him bare his teeth. Shitty old man, he thought angrily. Midoriya hears a soft knock at the door. He sits up and just stays there. The knocking was heard again but this time a little more louder. "Deku? Are you asleep?" Midoriya was quick to make his way towards the door and open it. Right there before him was a sleepy blonde omega. Katsuki's pastel pink sweater was big on him, but Midoriya was able to see his yellow shorts. His white thigh high socks comfortably squeezed his milky thighs—in the alpha's case—nicely.

     To avoid having his....friend woken up (you shouldn't need detail) he pulls at his hair softly. "Hey Kacchan. Why are you up at this time?"

      Katsuki hums softly as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Can't sleep. I had another nightmare. Can I sleep with you?" Midoriya nods his head and moves to the side to allow Katsuki in. He closes the door and watches how the younger male looked around his room in curiosity. It wasn't much really, his room was pretty plain.

Katsuki giggles as he walks over to Midoriya's dresser and grabs the plushie that was on top of it. It looked to be a superhero from a comic book. His honey blond hair was slicked back except two strands of hair stuck up like bunny ears. A wide smile was etched on his face. "I didn't know you liked superheroes", Katsuki mumbles as he makes his way over to the bed. He climbs up and sits by the wall, giving the plushie a soft squeeze and relishing the feeling of how soft it was.

"Oh, that silly thing. It was a gift from my mom. She knew I loved that character. Heh, my room kinda showed it."

Katsuki laughs at how awkward and flustered Midoriya was about something he liked. It was cute. "So what's his name?"

"All Might."

"All Might? Hmm, interesting character. I've never heard of him."

"Aah, he's kind of an old character. I wouldn't expect you to really know who he was." Midoriya lays down and looks into those beautiful red jeweled eyes. Katsuki blushes softly as he slowly lays down next to the man. It's an anxious silence for the both of them. Mostly for Katsuki since he has no idea WHAT else to do or say. He then feels Midoriya's arms wrap around his waist and pull him in closer. Katsuki's face only burned worse as he clings onto Midoriya.

   He places his chin on top of Katsuki's head and breathes in his vanilla and caramel scent. "Is this okay for you", Midoriya asked. Katsuki nods his head with hesitance. He didn't want to say the wrong thing to make Midoriya think he was uncomfortable. Trust and believe, he certainly wasn't feeling uncomfortable at all. "Lets get some sleep them", Midoriya yawns, "I've got a busy day tomorrow."

"'Kay."

The room drifts into silence, but in that moment the omega couldn't quite sleep. Katsuki felt tired, but he just couldn't close his eyes. He looks up at the sleeping alpha and brings a hand up to his face. His thumb rubs over the freckles that littered his face like stars. Katsuki giggles as Midoriya nuzzles into his touch. "So cute", Katsuki says in a hushed voice. He gasps softly in shock as he feels his bottom be slapped lightly. "Get some sleep Kacchan." Katsuki relaxes more into the warmth and feels his eyes get heavy.

     "Don't worry", Midoriya says, "I've got you. I'm here for you."

     Katsuki smiles softly and allows himself to drift off to sleep.