Chapter 27🍡 Alpha Woes

Edited

He gazed at the ceiling. Brown stains from the rain leaking in seemed to make blob-like designs. You could say it looked like a tornado ripped through the room. The entire place was a mess, glass was broken, furniture was stabbed by knives and flipped over, the walls had craters in them from how hard he punched them. You could say this was his "man cave", where he let out all of his frustration. This is also where he kept most of his weapons he bought while in the city. Nobody knew of this place, only he did.

Midoriya laid on the wooden floor where bits of plaster littered it. His knuckles were bloody and beginning to bruise easily. He felt like a complete dumbass, the one person he loved the most was gone because of his actions. He didn't even try to stop him from running away. His wishful thinking got him in a jam, a deep hole that he struggled to climb out of. But Midoriya was going to get his omega back, without anyone's help. It was his mess, and he was going to fix it.

     Midoriya sits up slowly, groaning at the aching pain pinching his back. Looking out his window, he could see the sun peeking over the slums. Midoriya groans and runs his fingers into his curly hair, pulling on it in frustration. He makes his way down the hall and into the room that wasn't ruined, which was the room with his secret artillery. He then starts getting ready, he didn't want to take too much to where it'll slow him down, but he took enough to get him through to whoever had his mate.

His ears perked up to the sound of the front door opening and footsteps coming inside. Midoriya creeps to the doorframe of his room and holds a gun at his side, ready to fire at whoever was breaking in. The sounds got closer and he was ready to step out and shoot until the person spoke up. "Midoriya. I know you're here, I can smell you."

      The alpha huffs and puts his gun away. He walks out of the room to face Todoroki and Iida.

     "How the hell did you know where I was?"

     "We followed your scent. Luckily it still lingered around", Iida says.

     Midoriya blows his breath and walks back into the room. "Leave. I don't want you guys to get involved with what I'm about to do."

     Todoroki scoffs, "we get involved in shit everyday. What's so different about now?"

     "This is my problem", Midoriya says, "not yours."

     "Look, I know what Tsu said was a little overboard, but you know you aren't a bad mate. We're going to get shortcake back." Todoroki and Iida steps inside the weapon filled room, the red walls was the only bright color to this abandoned apartment.

     "Why do you have all of this without any of us know", Iida asks suddenly.

     Midoriya groans and turns towards them, "if you guys are trying to stop me, don't. I don't need to be stopped. I'm getting Kacchan back, safe and alive. Tsu's right, what type of mate am I to him if I can't even get myself together to go after him?"

The other two alphas were quiet. They've known Midoriya for the longest, so they know what he's been through and what he's done. It wasn't fair that he was beating himself up, they felt miserable just watching him talk down on himself. The man with glasses walks towards the slightly shorter man and sits him down in the plush office chair. Iida sits against a desk while Todoroki settles on top of a box. "What the fuck is in here", he asks aloud.

      "Books", Midoriya answers.

     "Why the hell do you have books?"

     "I can read too ya know."

     "Shut up."

     "Enough. Both of you", Iida interrupts. He sighs and talks his silver wired glasses off, pinching the bridge of his nose right after. "I don't know how you two can be such a headache", he mumbles. He turns to his troubled best friend, "while this situation is very alarming–."

      "I'm not waiting for some plan and then go out to save him when I could be doing it now."

     "Don't just think so irrationally!"

     "Why would I at a time like this?! I just want Kacchan safe by my side! Do you not understand how stressful this is for me?! I fucked up, okay? I fucked up! And I don't want that to be the last thing that happened between us."

Iida went silent after that. He knew there was nothing he could do to persuade Midoriya to go slow and steady. Any alpha would go rouge if something happened to their mate. He knew he would, but Iida wasn't in the greenette's shoes. He was on the outside.

      Iida turned to Todoroki, waiting for the red and white haired man to hopefully back him up. Todoroki looks at him knowingly and sighs. "Midoriya. We aren't trying to cause you any harm. We just care about you."

"If you care about me you'd help or stay out of my way", Midoriya sneers.

Iida throws his hands up in the air. "You're being ridiculous Midoriya! We want to get Katsuki back as well, but you must think this through!"

"I didn't actually say I was stopping you", Todoroki says. Iida and Midoriya look over at the bi-color haired alpha. "We're going with you", Todoroki says, "no ifs, ands, buts about it.

"You too?!"

"You can stay behind Iida. We'll go get shortcake."

"And I'm coming too", a feminine voice calls out. The three of them turn to the door, the female alpha leaning against it. Uraraka stood beside her and behind her was Tsuyu with her head down. "Great. There's more of you", Midoriya glowered.

     Uraraka chops him in the top of his head. "Don't be so inconsiderate! You ain't doing this alone!" Midoriya rubs the spot on the top of his head, mumbling at how it kinda hurt. His green eyes flick over to Tsuyu's, her gaze saddened while his was irritated. "I didn't think you'd be with them", he grumbles.

     Her eyes were glossy as she blinked rapidly to prevent tears from falling. "I'm sorry. About last night, I just don't want to see someone so important to me die. You know I lost everything when I was younger." Midoriya doesn't say anything, forest green eyes stabbing through her soul like a dagger. Everyone could sense the tension in the small room growing. Tsuyu looks down at her hands and twists a emerald jeweled ring on her right middle finger. "You...don't have to forgive me. I was very out of line–so– I don't expect you to forgive me so easily."

Midoriya stands from his chair and wraps an arm around her neck, hugging her close. "You know I love you. I could never stay mad at you for too long. You're like a little sister to me."

     Tsuyu giggles and pats his muscular arm, "I'm glad we're getting back on good terms."

"And me too", Mina says, "cause I don't like seeing you guys argue."

"We don't like to see any of us argue with one another", Todoroki says, "we've known each other for so long, we're pretty much family."

     "Yeah", Midoriya says. At the mention of family, Mitsuki comes to mind, he turns to Iida. "Is Mitsuki alright?"

      "Yes. She's with the boss right now, he's explaining everything to her."

      "I wouldn't blame her if she starts hating me after. I'd be pretty pissed off too."

     Uraraka laughs and pats his back, "I'd be surprise if she wasn't."

     Katsuki slowly opens his eyes, blinking to readjust from the blurry vision. He looks around the empty room, his left foot shackled to a chain on the wall. He sighs, "I messed up." He tucks his head into his arms that were wrapped around his knees. "I wonder what everyone's doing? I hope Deku is okay."

    Katsuki felt miserable, he shouldn't have ran away, he's only causing trouble for everyone else. The sound of the door unlocking and being pushed open grabs his attention. Katsuki looks up at the two men he believes were at the park with Shinsou. A girl was also with them, Katsuki felt a deranged aura towards her.

Shigaraki smiles down at him, "hello beautiful~."