Chapter 17🍡 Blossom

Edited

Both omegas didn't say much, Kirishima sniffles softly as he bowed his head. He didn't see Katsuki smile sweetly and was stunned when arms wrapped around him tightly. "Congratulations Eiji~! Ahh, you're gonna be a mommy!" Kirishima was shocked, he didn't expect this so suddenly like this. But this was Katsuki, probably the sweetest person he's ever made friends with. So, of course he was gonna be compassionate. "But...why are you crying", Katsuki asks, "aren't you happy?"

   Kirishima nods his head, more tears slipping down his pink cheeks. "I am, I really truly am. I'm just so worried....I'm worried about what Sho will say. He always talks about how a mobster is unfit to be a parent. I wanna have kids with him...I just don't know how he'll feel."

Katsuki cranes his head to the left and hums softy. "Maybe he didn't mean you, Eijirou." Kirishima looks up from the floor, his eyes red and puffy from all of the crying he's done. "Wh-What do you mean?"

Katsuki giggles, "you don't do anything terrible, like me. We just live with everyone because they're allowing us to. I think Todoroki  was referring to himself."

When Katsuki mentioned that, it actually made sense to Kirishima. And it broke his heart even that Todoroki would look at himself as a bad parent. His bottom lip trembled and fresh tears surfaced and fell. He hugs himself and caves in. "I-I don't want him to feel like that. Not at all. What if...he doesn't want the baby."

     "I won't let anything happen to the baby. Nobody will", Katsuki exclaims, "besides. Todoroki wouldn't do anything to hurt you....how about this. When he gets back, you talk with him about you being pregnant and how you feel. Okay?"

    Kirishima wipes his nose with the sleeve of his hoodie and nods his head, "okay. I'll do that."

🍡🍡🍡

It was close to dawn when Todoroki, Iida, and Mina came through the door. The woman seemed to be the main one who was exhausted while the other alphas weren't fazed at all. Upstairs, Kirishima fiddled with his hoodie, he was so nervous he felt like throwing up. He wondered what his mate would say to him about the baby. Katsuki sat beside him in his room, rubbing his back to comfort him. Just like Midoriya would do.

They both could hear footsteps coming towards the door. Red and white haired peeks inside from the hallway.

"Hey babe, what are you still doing up? Oh, shortcake, I didn't realize you were in here", Todoroki adds.

"Mmhm." Katsuki gets off of the bed and pets Kirishima's flat hair. "Don't be scared. Just tell him." Katsuki walks past Todoroki and leaves the room without another word. Todoroki was very confused as to what was going on. He hoped nothing happened to his omega. "Todo." He looks down at the short male, he watched in amusement as Kirishima pulled at his button up. "I...wanna tell you something."

   Todoroki takes Kirishima's hands gently and pulls him back over to the bed. He sits down first and lets Kirishima climb into his lap. "What's the matter? You seem upset", Todoroki states.

Kirishima drags in a unsteady breath. His heart beating rapidly in his chest for he feared the worst. "Shouto....I have to show you something." He slowly moves his hands down the alpha's chest. He bit his lip when he felt defined muscles underneath the shirt. Kirishima then stuffs his hands in the large pocket of the hoodie to grab one of the pregnancy tests.

     When Todoroki looked down his dual colored eyes slightly widened at what he saw. But he wasn't angry at all, he was feeling...excited. "I'm pregnant, Shouto." Kirishima pulled out the other four tests, all of them showing that he was pregnant. "It's...not a joke." Kirishima expected what he was always thinking to happen.