Chapter 13🍡 Strange Feelings

Edited

    Midoriya sat in the empty office of the second floor. He wrapped bandages around his knuckles and in between his fingers. The greenette was in deep thought, spaced out as most people would call it. While he knew he was developing feelings for the sweet omega, he still felt oblivious to them. Hell he wasn't good with affection so what do you expect? He was more of a serious, cold-hearted mobster.

     Everything was going at such a fast pace, these feelings were so new. It's almost been two or three weeks since he brought Katsuki here and they seemed to have jumped over first base.

      As he was thinking to himself, he didn't hear the footsteps coming into the room. "Hey hey~!" Midoriya looks up and over at the cheerful woman with pink hair. Mina tilts her head just a little as a curious look crosses her face. "Aye, what's on your mind?"

     Midoriya shakes his head, "nothing."

     Mina narrows her hazel eyes at her friend, "bullshit. I heard you muttering; and I thought you'd never go back to that." Mina walks over to the bay window and sits beside the other alpha. She doesn't say anything, she just looks at Midoriya. Mina then looks down at his hands wrapped in red cloth. "Are you about to go train", Mina asks. Midoriya pulls at the thread from the bandages, "yeah. But then I just kinda sat in here for a minute."

      "Why?"

     "Why not?"

     Mina blows her breath, a piece of her bangs fluttering up. "Is it about Katsuki?" Midoriya averts his gaze from the pinknette, "you...could say that."

     Mina couldn't help but sway from side to side as she squealed. She wrapped her slender, defined arms around the well-built man. "Aww~. I'm so proud of you! You're finally finding love!"

     "Yeah yeah, whatever Mina." Midoriya takes her arms off of him and looks down at the teal carpet. Mina still held a small smile on her face but when she follows the greenette's gaze, her smile kind of flattens. "Kacchan was going over my scars earlier", Midoriya said suddenly. The woman knew about his story, they all did. All except Katsuki.

"Your scars are bothering you again. Aren't they?"

Midoriya makes a so-so movement with his hand. "It's not really that, I'll always hate the old bastard even if I don't think about what he did to me. But I don't know when Kacchan will ask me about how I got them. I wanna tell him...but I don't know how to put it in words that aren't hellish...does the make any fucking sense?"

Mina brings a soft smile to her lips once again. "In a way yes. But don't dwell on it too much. You'll stress out about it and won't be able to focus on work." Mina pats his freckles and stands, she makes her way towards the door. "I'm gonna head out, I need to get a couple things for the house. Want anything?"

"Nah...I'm good."

"What are we having for dinner Tsu?"

The beta turns around to face the sweet omega. "I'm still kinda figuring that out. Ugh! I feel like I make the same shit everyday. Oops! S-sorry Kat, I didn't mean to curse in front of you." The blonde giggled at the way the woman so quickly apologized. "It's alright, I've heard worse."

      "I-I know. I mean I don't know but–you know what I mean."

     Katsuki nods his head and giggles. "Yeah, I know." The short boy slides off the barstool and walks towards the refrigerator. The first thing that caught his eye was a Granny Smith apple. The green color reminded him of a certain alpha's eye color. Feeling the blood rush to his cheeks he sighs and grabs the apple. I can't even look at a piece of fruit properly without thinking of Deku. "Is something wrong Katsuki", Tsuyu asks.

     "Um...well", Katsuki starts. He doesn't know how he'll start the conversation but he feels he should just go ahead and say what was on his mind. "I'm starting to like Deku."

"Okay", the beta says, "why do you sound so down about it?"

"I do", Katsuki asks. Tsuyu shakes her head gently grabs the omega's wrist. "Come on, lets sit on the couch." They walk into the living room and sit down on the loveseat. Katsuki faces the older woman and she waits patiently for him to proceed. "Ever since the shopping spree, I started to have these weird feelings about Deku. I never felt like this before; well the main reason was because I never got the chance to get out and socialize. But when I was around other alpha or beta males they never made me feel like this."

"Hm.....I'd say you're in love Kat", Tsuyu says, "it's a common thing. Sometimes it's a good thing, other times it's not so good."

"In love?" Katsuki had heard about people being in love, his father used to tell him stories of when he was head over heels for his mother back in high school. He didn't think that loving someone so much could be a possibility. "What do you think I should do", Katsuki asks. The female greenette tucks some of his hair behind his ear and rests her hand on his cheek. "In my opinion, I think you both should take it slow. Get to know one another. There will be things that Midoriya will not tell straight away, he's had a rough life just like the rest of us."

"U-um....I think it's a little too late to take it...slow", Katsuki giggles.

     "What do you mean", Tsuyu asks.

     "Um...Deku had he-helped me during my–uh–heat. So...that's um...".

      As Tsuyu began to piece everything together, her cheeks couldn't have been anymore pink then it already was. That explains a lot, she thought to herself. "Well as long as he used protection then I guess that's...fine."

    "Toshinori asked if we used that. But I didn't know what he meant."

     Did this fuck-nut ruin my cinnamon roll?! Tsuyu smiles and pats Katsuki's head gingerly. "Don't mind hun, I'll talk to Midoriya later." She stands from the couch and makes her way towards the door to the second floor. Leaving him there on his own.

     "Did I do something wrong?"