Chapter 24🍡 Kill the Beast

Warning! Mentions of prostitution! Violence! Gore!

Edited
——————————————————————

Katsuki felt frozen in place. He shivered in fear as Midnight gazed at him through hooded eyes and a sly smile. She blows the cherry red haze at him, not making her usual illusions. Midnight tilts her head, "well? Do you?" Katsuki looks down at his lap. If it was true that Midoriya was there at the incident, how would he react? What if he confronted his alpha?

     I don't want to question our love. But...I can't let this heaviness stay on my chest longer, he thought sadly. He carefully looks up at Midnight and sighs, "Ye-Yeah. I'd...I'd like to know."

     Midnight chuckles sinisterly, red fumes seeping from her mouth as she spoke. "Hehe~, splendid~!"

🍡🍡🍡

    The starless night had soon spilt over the bright day. The tall buildings dominantly loomed over the people. Soft yellow-orange glows clearly shown through the windows. Midoriya always found it so strange how the nightlife brought out the monsters. But he was a monster himself, it was easy to get away with crime.

He looks down at his phone and looks back up. He really didn't care for the red light district. It just wasn't his cup of tea to just go inside of any brothel or sneak into an alley and fuck random omegas and betas. But he had to come down this way, the woman informed him to meet her near a brothel. She told him she'd be waiting near an alley. "Where the hell is she", he grumbles under his breath. He had been there for ten minutes, and while ten minutes didn't seem like much, it was a bit much for him when women in outfits that left little to the imagination start touching and flirting with him.

In the midst of frustration, a hand suddenly snakes up his chest and the other travels down to his belt. He looks behind him to see a gorgeous woman with short, wild blonde hair and piercing red eyes. She clearly resembled Katsuki. Of course she would anyways, Mitsuki was his mother.

       "Ah, you look very handsome in person", Mitsuki croons softy. She pulls away and steps in front of him, a teasing smile adorning her face. "Shall we go~?"

Midoriya shrugs, "why the hell not?"

"You really do have a mouth on you", Mitsuki says, "and you sound so dull and boring."

"I'm sorry if I don't seem like the type to become a horny dog and get hard once I'm in the presence of a woman."

The beta laughs, "aw don't worry about it~! I didn't mean to offend you. That's actually very mature of you not to act like that."

"You're good. Are we going to your place now?"

Mitsuki raises a brow and puts her hands on her hips, the right hip jutting out. "You asked me that on the phone. Why are you so eager to come to my home? You know, that's the only time I get to have peace right?" Sure it is, the alpha thought to himself. Mitsuki continues to talk, breaking in on his thoughts.

     "Listen kid, we're going to a hotel. Whether you like it or not. I don't have time–." A neat roll of hundreds was pushed into her face. Mitsuki gasps and then looks up at Midoriya. The greenette smiles softly, but he still showed he was serious.

      "Will this be enough?".

     Mitsuki looks back at the roll of money, most likely three thousand dollars. She then peeks up at Midoriya through lashes and chuckles, "My my~. Aren't your persistent. Fine, let's go. It isn't far from here."