Chapter 31🍡 Vicious Ambush

Warning! Gore, violence, character death!

Edited
—————————————————————

     The group ended up at the abandoned harbor. Beyond there was a old ten story building. "This is where I tracked Kacchan's scent", Midoriya mumbles.

     "He's more than likely in that building", Mina whispers. They quietly walk along the different colored cargos. And as they were getting close to the building, Mina stops them by holding her arms straight out. She sniffs the air, a strong strawberry and copper scent scorching her nose. "Someone's here."

A sweet, melodic hum started to sound louder, signaling them that someone was coming closer. A girl with light blonde hair held in two messy buns stops and turn to them, a sinister smile crossing her face. "I knew there were some unfamiliar scents~! What are you all doing here?" She steps closer to them, her hands held behind her back. "I know you aren't spying on us?" Toga then gasps afterwards and points to them. "Wait a second. You all are the infamous Armageddon gang~! Hahah~, what an honor!"

The teen claps her hands as she jumps up and down like a little child. "That's so awesome! I finally get the chance to see you in person. However..." She moves her hands from her back, two kitchen knives revealed– sharp and clean.

      "I'm ordered to get rid of you all so we can take over the slums. Apparently, you guys are too powerful~." Toga lunges forward and cackles like a maniac. But she's jerked back by a strong arm and lifted into the air. Toga claws into their muscular arm, their grip tightening and making her choke.

"Iida! When the hell did you get around here", Mina asks in astonishment. The alpha kept his blue eyes down on the beta. Toga laughing nervously as she finally stops struggling. "Ah, alphas are too strong." She looks up at the five that stood in front of her. "Let me guess? You're after the blonde omega? The sweet one not the dumb one."

"Dumb one? We only have one blonde we're coming after", Uraraka says.

Toga lets out a chocked laugh, "you guys are really dense. Denki? That's the other—oooh~. You all didn't know." She huffs and turns her head, but she wished she didn't as Iida pulled his arm upward. "Ack! O-okay okay! Y-y-you ain't gotta tighten your grip!"

"Stop fucking around and tell me where Katsuki is", Midoriya grumbled as he walks over to Toga. Midoriya's fists were balled so tight that his knuckles were getting white, a few vein almost prominent if anyone was looking. Iida pulls Toga down a bit, yet he doesn't let her go.

     "Aww, and you must be the damn mate. Don't worry though, I'm sure he's safe. As long as he's complied to–ah! Hey hey hey–gah!" Midoriya holds the top of her mouth open with one firm hand, her little fang digging into his palm. Tears brimmed her eyes as she looks at the alpha, there was something deranged in his eyes. And for someone just as equally crazy, she was fucking terrified.

     "He-h-he's on the f-fourf floowr! Th-that's where th-they're keeping him!"

     Midoriya glares harder at her to see if she was lying. But the longer he looked at her the more her pheromone began to signal she was in distress. "Fine. But I'm not the one who's dealing with you."

     He lets her mouth go and walks away. Todoroki, Tsuyu, and Uraraka follows after him. The distinct sound of Toga's screams and gags could be heard as Mina pulls her tongue out and Iida twists her neck right after.

     Four men stood at the entrance, guns pointed at them. Uraraka was quick to load her two guns and aim straight to their heads. Midoriya kicks the door, more rugged criminals. They were quick to charge and so was Todoroki as he pulls his dual katanas and slashes whoever came close to him. Todoroki turns, his eyes widen as a boy raised a bat high into the air. Ready to strike the woman in the head