06| The Little Demons aren't so Demonic

After signing the declaration, all three of us steps closer towards the kids and Yoongi goes on to speak

"Yah, kids. Introduce yourselves to Soo Yeong ah~, the newest member of our club."

As if Yoongi's words are golden to them, they all quickly break away from eachother and stand in a straight line in front of us with huge smiles.

"ANNYEONGZKZNSNDDSOOBINSKSYEONJUNSMSMHUENINKAIDNDNDNTAEHYUNDMDMDBEOMGYUZMZM."

They all yell unison and that's all I can make out. I part my lips, and tilt my head in confusion but Yoongi only sighs.

"Yah. She's not going to understand you if you all speak together." Yoongi explains. "Come on, from one side. Go."

The kid with the black hair and the toy sword steps foward and he bows deeply, "I'M HUENINGKAI!!! THE MASTER SORZ- SWORZ- SWO..."

"Swordsman." Yoongi completes, and Taehyung shakes his head a little but he still has a small smile on his face.

"Aww..." I smile, softly. "That's cute but isn't that a long name for a kid?"

"We call him Kai." Taehyung informs, and he motions for me to take a seat with him and I do since there's four more to go. Crossing my legs I look over at the next kid with chestnut brown hair.

"I'm Choi Soobin." He smiles widely, and throws up two peace signs on either side of his cheeks. "The leader of TXT." He ends his introduction with a little bow.

"TXT?" I question.

"They call themselves TXT because fittingly, and according to them, tomorrow they'll be together again. Just like every other day." Taehyung clears up my confused state.

Who knew kids could think that far?

"I'm Kang Taehyun!" The little kid with brown hair bows, then he straightens up, throwing two finger hearts under either of his eyes and I die from the softness. "And I like Taehyung hyung!"

"He's so precious, oh my gosh." I squeal, and clutch my heart. "And his name is so similar to yours." I innocently poke at Taehyung's cheek but he only pouts.

"Next one," Yoongi hollers and my eyes darts over to the blue haired kid, and he's sitting crossed legged on the floor.

"Annyeong! I'm Choi Yeonjun!" He yells, cutely and throws a peace sign next to his slightly chubby cheek and I shoot him a finger heart in return. "And I like Yoongi hyung's rapping!"

"You can rap!?" I squeal in shock, peering over at Yoongi as I lean in front of Taehyung, who just resorted to lightly blowing his warm breath at my bangs.

"Aish, it's nothing." Yoongi shrugs me off and I frown. "Last one." He mumbles.

I turn to face the last kid with blonde hair and he looks so calm and reserved.