07| Princess Sooyeong

So

So.

Here I am, at The Babysitter Club once again, all thanks to that request Yoongi had made earlier.

As last period neared it's end, I felt the anticipation build up inside of me because I was getting so curious as to who these little cuties belong to because just look at them- they're literally oozing softness and metaphorically scream hug me.

I had literally ranted on about how cute TXT is to Taehyung as we made our way here- it was like I had bitten off his ear with my words alone but then he reminded me about Taehyun and his lovely hands being placed over a certain somewhere.

I ended up elbowing him in the tummy, which earned me a soft groan from him but afterwards he vowed to protect me from their sneaky little hands- if they ever did that again.

Although it was cute, it was still flustering at the same time to hear that but maybe he just doesn't want Hueningkai poking him again?

"Noona!" Hueningkai yells, breaking me out of my thoughts. "I've come to rescue you! From his evil clu- hands!"

He charges ahead towards Taehyung, whose sitting beside me with a look of contentment.

"Soobin. Taehyun. Take care of Princess Soo Yeong." Taehyung's deep voice echoes in this little room, and the two boys immediately heed his words and they firmly stand in front me, with their hands outstretched overlooking Hueningkai and his minions- Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

I softly giggle at the sight.

Hueningkai thought it would be a great idea to role play with Taehyung as the Kidnapper and me as the Princess because whenever Yoongi starred as the Princess he would always apparently sleep through the rescue like he's doing right now but despite that they gave him the role of the King because the King never leaves his castle, so there's really no need for Yoongi to do anything but sleep.

Furthermore, to look the Princess-y part. Taehyun had suggested that I use Taehyung's neck tie as a tiara, and obviously Taehyung thought it would be funny so, here I am in all it's glory, sitting with Taehyung's neck tie securely attached around my head and hanging to the side of my face, like a loose strand of hair.

These kids and their imagination. I swear.

"Release the Prin-shess!" Yeonjun yells- his little hands forming fists and Beomgyu nods his head in agreement.

"Or you will taste DEFEAT!" Hueningkai thrusts his sword towards Taehyung but he only smirks.

"Rawr."

Taehyung softly growls and claws the air slightly.

Beomgyu gets freightened and immediately falls over on his bum, Hueningkai comes to a halt and trembles with his sword between his hands but Yeonjun on the other hand looks over at the two in distraught- his lips going on to form a soft pout.