10| Sasaeng Minho

"Ow! Stop biting me and get off

"Ow! Stop biting me and get off."

Taehyung groans as he tries to shake Hueningkai off his face but Hueningkai's lips are securely attached to his jaw.

After visiting the Astro detective bunch, the rest of the classes flew by excruciatingly slow especially since Taehyung teased me the whole time about my reaction to that beetle as well as for me wrapping up his blazer around my head but as if spending that much time with me wasn't enough, I found him following me to the babysitter club after school because apparently he said he needed to get something from Yoongi.

"Pabo Taehyung, doesn't come to see us anymore!"

Taehyun whines while he and the rest of TXT slaps at his thighs.

"I'm here now," He scoffs playfully and a small grin pokes at my lips- these baba's got my back.

Finally, Hueningkai decides to detach from Taehyung's jaw, and that freshly attacked area of skin turns a shade of red.

"And I just stopped by to pick up Soo Yeong ah's~ declaration. Knowing hyung, he probably hasn't handed it to Principal Bang as yet." He gently places Hueningkai down on the carpet.

"Yah!" Yoongi counters from his supine position on the floor. "It's on the table." He mumbles, softly.

I only stare at him with a sweat drop expression. I really expected him to protest Taehyung's words but apparently not. Is he that lazy?

After Yoongi's words Taehyung immediately gets up and grabs the paper from the table.

"Are you going to see Principal Bang?" Yoongi asks, after sitting up.

"Deh, apparently he wants to know how it's going here." Taehyung sighs and his eyes holds sadness. "I'll see you hyung, kids, Soo Yeong ah~." He bids before heading out.

Once he's outside all of the kids bursts into tears at his sudden and abrupt farewell. I myself am surprised. I thought maybe he took heed to my words and is fulfilling Yoongi's promise but I guess that's not the case.

Does he really not like it here?

I sigh, throwing that thought to the back of my mind as I engulf Soobin, Yeonjun and Taehyun in a warm hug and Yoongi embraces Hueningkai and Beomgyu.

"Aish," Yoongi sighs, as he pats their heads. "He really did it this time."

"Deh," I mumble, and hug them tighter. "Say, oppa." Yoongi looks back at me. "Why does Taehyung not like it here so much?"

Yoongi ruffles his hair, with a soft sigh. "If you're asking me that then it must mean he hasn't told you so it isn't really my place to say anything, kid. Sorry."

"Oh... it's fine, I guess."

After a while of trying to pacify these kids, they finally come round and they're all currently drawing, scrawling and writing to their hearts content over some pages that I tore out of my English notebook.