Chapter three- lunch time

Finally the time that Kai has been waiting all day for had come!!

The boys managed to get an empty table with ten seats. They sat next to eachother and for once, it payed to be the wierd kids. About two minutes later the girls walked in and sat opposite them.

Once everyone was inside, a teacher stood on a chair and spoke down a megaphone
"Okay these will be your seats for the rest of the year unless you are told otherwise or if you go to student reception and get your seat changed!" He shouted down the megaphone.
There was a bit of a hustle to get a new seat but most people were happy where they were already sitting. After a bit of swapping places, they were sitting like this:

They only had half an hour for lunch so they had to eat rather quickly

They only had half an hour for lunch so they had to eat rather quickly. But they were mostly just talking.

"So Kai. You happy that it's finally lunch time?" Skylor asked Kai
"O-only because it means that we're halfway through the day." Kai lied
"But I thought you said that-" Zane started. Kai quickly covered his mouth before he said anymore. Zane removed his hand, a little weirded out, and put it on the table without saying a word.

Skylor started laughing a lot and it was clear Pixal was close to bursting out with laughter. Eventually they all gave up and started laughing like crazy. Because they were a big group the got a couple of glares from other groups. The 'popular' table gave them a few dirty looks, that made them quiet down a little.

"What's their problem?" Skylor asked
"Ugh. The popular table. They think they're too cool for everyone." Kai said
"Anyone who they think looks cool or rebels against teachers, they invite into the group." Jay said
"Kai got invited to be in their group once." Nya said
"Really?" Selial asked
"Yeah. I turned it down. I was not going to join the popular group. They are all big jerks." He said
"What was that Kai?" A kid said. Kai turned around and saw Morro and Skales standing right behind him.
"O-oh h-hi guys.. Umm... h-how long have you been here?" Kai asked, shakily. Skales pinned him down on the table.
"HEY!! Watch it Skales." Zane said, getting up.
"Or what tin can?" Morro said knocking him to the floor.
"ZANE!" Pixal shouted. Morro glared at her and smirked.
"You got a girlfriend Zane?"
"She's not my girlfriend." Zane said. Pixal felt slightly disappointed.

Whenever Zane tried to stand up Morro kicked him to floor again. Pixal got up and tackled him to the ground. She went to go help Zane.
"T-thanks." He stuttered
"Don't mention it." She said
"You.. You'll pay for that you.. you tin caness." Morro said

Meanwhile the others were trying to fend off the other bullies. Kai was still brawling with Skales, Skylor and Nya we're trying to take down Camiel, Lloyd and Akita was having a rumble with Ash and Griffin, Selial was beating the heck out of Neuro and Jay was running away from Shade whilst Cole was running after both of them.

Suddenly, somehow, Skales tail was on fire! He started screaming in pain and that got the teachers attention. "YOU 10!! DETENTION!!" She shouted
"But miss!! They started it!" Jay complained
"No buts! Leave the dinning room immediately!!" She shouted. So they walked out, while the popular kids sneered at them.