Chapter 16- Pixals secret

Pixal's POV:

I put all of my homework assignments into my bag and zipped it up. I made myself some toast for breakfast and was about to leave when my farther stopped me.

"Pixal. I am concerned for you. I'm not sure if I trust Zane."
I felt quite hurt from that frankly. I have grown to trust and love Zane more than I ever thought I would and the fact the my farther had already decided that he didn't like him despite all of the good things I've told him about Zane confused me.
"How could you know? You haven't even met him." I said
"Yes. I know. So.. why don't you bring him here with you after school?" He suggested.

I froze in shock. Did he just say that Zane could come over?
"A-are you serious?" I asked
"Yes. Quite serious."
"Oh thank you farther!" I said hugging him.

I picked up my bags and headed to the elevator.
"Bye Pixal."
"Bye Mr Borg." I said, and I stepped into the elevator, more excited than ever.

Ever since we became a couple, Zane has told me everything about himself. I am surprised of how trusting Zane is of me despite knowing very little about me. I feel guilty for keeping secrets from him but I cannot bring myself to tell him that my farther is Cryrus Borg. I am relieved that finally I won't feel the guilt of for much longer.

I walked out of Borg industry's and head to the highschool.

~~Time skip~~

Zane's POV:

I went and sat outside on a bench. Pixal told me that she had some good news. A minute later I saw Pixal walking towards me.

"Sorry I'm late. The teacher kept us behind because some idiots were talking during class." She said. I gave her a quick hug and we sat down.
"So what's the good news?" I asked. She gave me an excited look.
"Well, this morning my farther requested you to walk back with me and have dinner with us!" She said happily.

I couldn't believe it! After dating Pixal for a month I was so happy that I could finally find out more about her!

"R-really?!" I asked
"Yes Zane! That is if you will accept?" She said.

I picked her up and spun her around in my arms, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course I'll accept Pixal."
"I love you Zane."
"I love you too."

~~~Time skip~~~

No POV:

Zane and Pixal walked hand in hand out of the school and down the road into the city. Only a couple of students at ninjago high lived in Ninjago city. Most of them lived in villages or streets near the school.

The two approached Borg industry's. Zane remembered Jay telling him and the others about Cyrus Borg. How he was a great inventor who created great pieces of tech. Zane could tell that Jay idealised Mr Borg (he never shut up about him) but Zane on the other hand, thought that his farther was the greatest inventor.

Zane thought they were walking past Borg industry's and was surprised when Pixal seemed to make a turn in the direction of the tower.

"Umm. Pixal? Where are you going?"
"This... this is where I live." Pixal said
"Y-you live at Borg industry's?!" Zane asked in shock.
"Yes..."
"B-but wouldn't that mean that your farther is-"
"Mr Borg."
"A-and.. so.. your full name is.. Pixal Borg?!" Zane asked
"Yeah.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. It was selfish of me to keep secrets from you." Pixal said
"Oh Pixal. You don't have to keep secrets from me! But you are still free to do so. I can tell that you have trust issues, That's understandable. You can tell me things when you are ready. I won't rush you." Zane said.

Pixal blushed and smiled.
"I know Zane. I love you."
"I love you too."

Pixal took his hand and led him into the tower. Despite feeling more nervous than before, Zane was still pretty excited for meeting Pixal's farther.

The automatic doors slid aside and Pixal led Zane to the elevator. She pressed a few buttons and the doors closed and the elevator went up.

"You nervous?" Pixal asked
"Yeah... a little."
"Well you don't have to be." She said, holding his hand and smiling at him. Zane smirked back.

Finally the doors opened and the two droids stepped out of the elevator.

"Hi farther. We're back." Pixal said.
"Hello Pixal. And you must be Zane." Borg said
"Y-yes." Zane said.
"Well it's nice to meet you." Borg said.
"You too sir."
"Do you mind if I just show Zane around?" Pixal asked
"Not at all." Borg said
"Alright." She said, taking Zane's arm again and leading him out the room.

When they had gone Borg smiled to himself.
"He's the one." He said and got back to fiddling with wires.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a bit of a tour, the two androids went to Pixal's room and sat on her bed.

"How come you didn't tell me about all of this?" Zane asked
"Well... at my old school, there was this droid named Cryptor. I thought he was nice at first but when we started dating, he turned into a jerk. He used to beat me up at school and Threatened to hurt me and my farther if I didn't do as he said." Pixal said, tears forming into the corner of her eyes.
"Oh Pixal..." Zane said, hugging her protectively. "I promise I won't ever let anyone hurt you." He said
"I know you won't. I love you Zane."
"I love you more."
"Hmm. I love you to the departed realm and back. For longer than infinity and for all the numbers of Pi." Pixal said, resting on n Zane's chest.
"*sigh* Ctrl C Ctrl V." Zane smiled.

They stayed like that for a while. There was a very peaceful silence in the air. Suddenly Zane phone *binged*. He checked it and a look of worry spread across his face.

"What's wrong?" Pixal asked
"It's... Its Echo! Some kids from our school went and beat him up!!" Zane said, getting up.
"How much you wanna guess that it was Morro and Skales?"
"Too much." Zane said "you coming?" He asked
"Of course." Pixal said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Echo: ZANE!!THIS IS NELSON.PLZ COME QUICK!! SOME KIDS FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL CAME AND BEAT UP ECHO!!
Zane: tell the others quickly. I'll get there as soon as I can. Please try to help Echo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

1105 words