Chapter 29- almost all together

No POV:

"NOT FINE, NOT FINE, NOT FINE!!!!!"

Jay, Nya, Selial and Cole all ran through the forest as fast as their legs could carry them.
"WHY, IS THERE A TIGER, IN A GOVERNMENT JUNGLE?!?!" Jay screamed as they were running.
"JAY!! It wasn't a tiger. Judging by the sounds, it was probably a jaguar." Nya said
"WELL LIKE THATS ANY BETTER!!!" He screamed.

Cole stopped abruptly infront of the others cause if them to bump into eachother.

"Cole!! No time!! The tiger is on its way!!" Jay shouted.
"Jaguar." Selial corrected.
"I DON'T CARE IF WE ARE BEING CHASED BY A BLOODLY T-REX!! I JUST DON'T WANT TO DIE VIA WILD ANIMAL!!!"
"We can't get across. There is a huge canyon!" Cole said
"Well... do we have any rope or something??" Jay asked desperately
"No rope. But these vines look strong enough to hold our weight." Nya said

Just then, they heard a low growl and they saw two piercing yellow eyes staring at them.

"No time!! Just go!!" Selial shouted

They all grabbed onto a vine and swung across to the other side. They looked back and saw a leopard slowly approach out of the bushes.

"Haha!! I told you it was a tiger!!" Jay said in triumph.
"Jay, that's a leopar-"
"DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME COLE!"

The leopard growled at them. He took a step back, then ran at full force towards the canyon. It took a leap, and landed right infront of the ninja.

"Oh. I guess it wasn't that far across." Cole said.

All four of them immediately started running again and the leopard was getting closer every step.

"Everyone!! Grab onto me!!" Selial shouted. All three of them held her arms and she teleported them away from the leopard.

~~~~~~~~~~

No POV:

Kai, Skylor, Zane, Pixal, Echo and Whisper had been trudging through the forest for hours.

"Lloyd and Akita are close by. Keep going." Zane said.
"I still think we should find Nya first." Kai said.
"Lloyd and Akita are in more danger. Plus, they are closer. It would be foolish to turn back now to get the others." Pixal said.

Kai sighed. He brought up the point of getting his sister every five minutes.

"Just relax Kai. I'm sure they're fine!" Skylor said
"Yeah, but you don't know for sure." Kai said
"It's a government jungle, how much danger could they be in? I mean, it's not like they're being chased by a leopard or something!" Skylor said

Just then, the ninja heard some screaming from above. They looked up and saw Nya, Jay, Cole and Selial!!

"NYA!!!" Kai shouted
"And Jay!" Jay called
"I don't care about you Jay!!!" Kai shouted back.
"Okay, ouch but-"
"We have to catch them!" Zane shouted

As they approached the ground, the ninja all got into the places where they thought they were going to land.

Zane caught Cole. Pixal caught Selial. Kai caught Jay and almost immediately dropped him.
"Oops." He said sarcastically.
And Skylor caught Nya.

Kai immediately ran over and hugged his sister tightly.
"Oh thank the first spinjizu master!! I was so worried!!!" He said
"ECHO!!!" Jay screamed, running over and hugging his friend. "How did you escape?!" He asked
"It was Whisper! She came and rescued me." Echo said.
"How did you all get here?" Skylor asked
"I teleported us all to a random location." Selial said
"How come you are all out of breath?" Zane asked
"We were being chased by a tiger." Jay said
"LEOPARD!!" The other three shouted.
"A LEOPARD!?!?" Kai shouted in disbelief.
"Oops." Skylor said.
"You said they weren't being chased by a leopard!!!" Kai shouted
"I was just trying to make you relax more!!" Skylor said.
"You aren't hurt are you?! It didn't bite you did it?" Kai asked Nya
"Kai, I'm fine."
"I'm not. I got bitten in the leg." Cole said
"No one cares about you Co- what did you say?" Kai said
"I got bitten." Cole repeated, lifting up his trouser leg to reveal a leg pouring with blood. Jay covered his eyes and faced the other direction.
"Ugh. I think I'm gonna throw up." He said.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!?" Selial asked
"It's not as bad as it looks." Cole said
"Cole. You have a leopard tooth in your leg. That's pretty bad." Zane said.
"Okay... so I may be in slight agonising pain but I can still walk." He said.

Cole tried to take a step but fell on his face.

"Would you happen to have a first aid kit in your bag Whisper?" Echo asked
"I think I might. Hold on." Whisper said. She digged around in her bag and eventually found some bandages.
"These are the only ones I have. So everyone else, be careful." She said, giving them to Selial.
"Okay, sooo.... how do we fix his leg?" Nya asked
"Well. The droids would be the logical choice."
"It's too dangerous if we were to do it." Zane said. "We could accidentally infect his leg if we were to touch the wound."
"I have a fear of blood." Jay said, still facing the other way.
"I could do it. But you would need to tell me what to do." Selial said.
"Okay. First remove the tooth." Whisper said.
"I'm not touching that thing!" Selial said.
"Oh for the love of-" Nya said, yanking out the jaguar's tooth, causing Cole to wince in pain.
"Now clean the wound."
"How do I do that?" Selial asked
"I have some Cotten buds here." Skylor said.
"I have a canteen of water." Whisper said "all we need to do is wet the Cotten buds, clean his wound, then bandage over it."
"Don't bother with the water." Nya said, pulling water out of thin air.

Skylor handed Selial the Cotten buds and Selial dipped them in the water. She then went over to Cole and cleaned his wound.

"Is it nearly over??" Jay asked
"Yes. Almost sweetie." Nya said.

Whisper handed the bandages to Selial and she wrapped them around the cut until all that they could see was a small patch of red.

"How's that?" Selial asked
"It's.... great. Thank you." Cole said.

Selial and Zane helped him up.

"How far are Lloyd and Akita?" Jay asked
"Only a few more miles. We should reach them by sunset." Whisper said.
"Let's Just hope they can last till then."

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late release.

1077 words