Chapter 20- you are not ready.

No POV:

It had been a month since the final elements were found and the 8!elemental masters had been training three days a week after school.

"You should be more devoted to being a ninja." Master Wu had said. They weren't really taking it too seriously. Ironically, the only ones who were trying their hardest were Pixal, Akita and Echo. The only ones without powers.

Within the month of the training the ninja had made barely any progress whist the powerless ones had been training whenever they got the chance. They came every day after school for an hour and would practice in their free time at home.

Wu and Garmadon were concerned for the ninja team. They knew that if the city was put under attack, they might not be able to save it.

It was a Tuesday morning and the high school was on Christmas break. The ninja, Pixal, Echo and Akita were all training by the docks when they heard the city's alarm. They turned their heads and saw what looked like, a giant warrior made of stone, stomping through the city.

"You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Kai asked
"Heck yeah! Time to finally put these powers to use!" Jay said.
"No! You are not ready! You could do more harm than good!" Wu said
"Relax uncle! We got this." Lloyd said.
"NINJAAAAAGOOOO!!!"

The ninja ran into the city and approached the stone warrior. People were murmuring among themselves as they watched the seemingly crazy ninjas approach the warrior that was at least three times taller than them.

"Hello. I am the green ninja. We kindly ask for you to retreat back to wherever you can from, or you shall feel the hurt of our powers." Lloyd said. The ninjas got their powers at the ready and watched the stone warrior's every move.

"I'm chavata hreee." The warrior said.
"Uhh guys? What do you think that means?" Jay asked.

The warrior cheated at the ninja, who just managed to jump out the way.

"I guess we're doing this the hard way." Lloyd said. Kai and Skylor aimed towards fire balls at the warrior but he blocked it with his swords.

Then Kai and Zane combined their powers and drenched the warrior whilst Nya pushed it back further.

Selial teleported Cole closer and he used his super strength to stun it but he soon regained his balance. The stone warrior kicked Cole and Selial across the street and back to where the others were. They picked themselves up and stood with their friends.

"My turn." Lloyd said. He put his hands together and started to create a glowing green orb in his hands. He threw the orb at the warrior knocking it over. It soon stood up again and started charging towards the ninja.

"Uhh guys. I think we just made it mad." Jay said.

They tried to duck out the way again but the stone warrior got a direct hit and threw them into a pile of rubble of a tumbled down building.

"We were so not ready for this." Kai said weakly. The stone warrior stomped over and looked at the ninja. He laughed evilly and raised his blade. As he was about the strike though, another giant sword knocked his out of his hand. They all turned their heads and saw a giant mechanical robot suit, thing, approaching the warrior and battling it. The ninja watched from the rubble as the mech battled the stone warrior.

Then, a guy dressed in black with a black helmet with a red visor came over to the ninja and helped them up.

"Follow me. I can get you to safety." He said
"Uhh. Who are you?" Lloyd asked
"I am Mr E. and if you want to survive then you had better follow me and let Samuri X handle the situation." The stranger said.
"Samuri X?" Nya asked the no one in particular.

As the ninja and Mr E were running away from the Warrior and closer to safety they saw a wolf in the street.

"A wolf? What's a wolf doing here?" Lloyd asked
"Yeah.. and why does it have three tails?" Jay asked. Mr E ignored their questions and addressed the wolf.
"Red. Did you find any information on where the warrior came from?" He asked. The wolf nodded and dropped a scroll in Mr E's hand.
"She can understand you?" Zane asked
"Yes she can. She is an extremely intelligent animal." Mr E said. Red seemed to scowl at Mr E but it was hard to make out. Mr E then talked through his radio headset.
"Samuri X. Red found that the warrior came from the dark island." He said. The ninja couldn't hear Samuri X's response but Mr E and Red could.

Mr E then turned to the ninja.
"You need to use all of your powers combined to have a chance of beating the stone Warrior." He said.
"Tell us what you need us to do." Lloyd said.
"Whoa whoa whoa, hold up. Are we seriously taking orders from the dude in the crazy mask?" Jay asked
"It seems that they know what they are doing. Master Wu was right. We aren't ready." Lloyd said.

Mr E and Red led the ninja the the street where Samurai X was battling the stone warrior.
"When I say go. You all use your powers. That should either destroy the warrior or send him back to wherever he came from." Mr E explained.

"3. 2. 1. NOW!!" He shouted. All of the elements combined together at the same time and hit the warrior with impact. The warrior felt all of the overwhelming power coursing through him and before he knew what was happening, he exploded in all different directions.

"Did we... did we do it?" Kai asked
"Yeah... I think we did." Lloyd said.

The Samurai came over and jumped out of his mech.
"Thank you. Whoever you are. If it weren't for you then... we probably would have lost."
"Probably is an understatement. You would have lost." The mysterious samurai said.
"Who are you guys?" Skylor asked
"That information is classified." The Samurai said.
"Aww come on! We want to know who we were helping!" Jay said.
"You? Helping us?! It was the other way round!!" Me E said.
"Mmmm.... I don't think so. You couldn't have defeated the warrior without our powers." Kai said
"But you would have died if we didn't step in and save your life!!" The samuri said
"So ungrateful. Not even heard a single thank you from you guys." Mr E said.
"Well we can take you on any place, any time." Kai said
"Well why not right here right now?" Samuri X said
"Okay then. Hiiiyaa!!" Kai said, trying to land a punch on Mr E but Mr E grabbed his fist and pushed him to the floor.
"There's no point leaning a move if you can't block it." He said
"Oowwwww!! It hurts."
"Pathetic."
"HEY! No one does that to my brother!" Nya shouted and started to attack the Samurai. He easily blocked all her attacks but didn't really attack back.
"Come on guys. We don't wanna fight." He said
"Oh yea?! Well I do!" She shouted back.

Meanwhile, Red was chasing after Jay whist Cole was chasing after the both of them.
"Try to keep her in one place!!" He shouted
"I can't!! I'm terrified of wolves!!"

And whilst they were battling, Mr E was taking on the rest of the ninja.
"Who are you?!" Skylor asked
"That is non of your concern amber ninja."
"How about we tell you who we are and you tell us who you are?" Lloyd suggested.
"We will show ourselves when we are ready!"
"And when will that be?" Zane asked
"Who knows? A week? Maybe a year. Or possibly NEVER!" He said, landing a punch on Zane, knocking him into a wall.
"E!! We don't want to hurt them!" Samuri X said.
"It was an accident! I didn't mean for it to be that hard of a punch!"
"Come on. We don't have tome for all of this petty bickering." Samuri X said, jumping in his mech.
"Wait hold on! I'm not finished with you!" Nya said, climbing into the mech's hand. The Samurai ejected the hand and sent Nya into a wall aswell. The hand flew back and Mr E and Red latched onto the mech.

"Until next time, ninja." The samurai said, before flying off into the clouds.

~~~~~~~~~~

1423 words