𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡

Corey's P.O.V

I started walking away from that joey kid I ran into. He was so beautiful. His long, black hair that was slick and shiny, his beautiful blue eyes that were full of life, and his cute, little stutter.

He must not have a lot of friends here. I would date him, but how would my friends think of me? Would they call me names? Would I become an outcast?

I was in my science class looking at the clock, waiting for it to hit the second that the bell would ring so I could go to lunch. The teacher was writing some notes on the board when the bell rang, perfect timing.

I picked up my book bag and ran out the classroom, hoping to see that Joey kid again, he seemed cool... and cute. I saw my best friend Chris at his locker, putting his big red jacket in the locker and slammed it shut. "Hey dick-nose." I call out to him. "Sup Torey Caylor." He chuckles. I laugh a little and him and I start walking to lunch.

Chris was talking to me about something, I wasn't paying attention to him, I was thinking about Joey. I wonder if he's gay, I hope he is. Me and him would be a good couple, but I can't let anybody know about us, who knows what could happen to us if they figured out I was in a gay relationship?

Joey's P.O.V

-At The Cafeteria-

I was sitting with Craig, waiting for Sid's crazy ass to get over here. I was eating a ham sandwich and drinking some water cause school food is poison. It was quiet between me and Craig, then the doors bursted open, I ducked cause I thought there was a school shooting going on.

But no, it was Sid dancing like a crackhead and he danced all the way to my table, making a whole ass scene.

I stuffed my face in my hoodie so I wouldn't be seen, and so did Craig. After all the commotion of what Sid did, I raised my head up to continue my lunch.

Just as I was about to start eating, I felt a pat on my back. I turned around, and it was no other than Corey Taylor. "Can I uh sit here?"