𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭

Joey's P.O.V

The sight of him made me weak to my knees. He made heart start racing and my face turn red. I put my hood on over my head so Corey wouldn't see my face. I looked at Sid and he looked back at me, and mouthed "yes" to him, and Sid told him he could sit here.

"Hey Joey, how's it going?" He asked me. The sound of his smooth yet raspy voice made me blush even more. "I-i'm good." "And y-you?" I start eating my sandwich and drinking my water to calm down a bit. "Oh i'm good, just wanted to sit with you guys."

Corey's P.O.V

Aww, look at him. He's so adorable thinking he can hide his face in his hoodie. I wanna shower him in all the love and appreciation I could give him. "Hey do you guys want to hang out later or something?" I ask. I see Joey nod his head yes, then Sid, and then Craig. Even though I do like Joey and I want to get closer to him, his friends seem cool too.

"Ok cool. Let's link up at uh... the mall!" I see Joey take off his hood and smile a little, he's so cute.

Joey's P.O.V

             -At The Mall-

I'm so nervous to see him, it's like i'm on a date. I wonder if he's gay, or if he's dating someone. I showed and dress up in a black Motörhead shirt, black jeans and black air force 1s.

Yup, all black is my style. I  looked at myself in the mirror and tried to calm myself down, and I even brought a bottle of water incase I blush too hard and need to calm down. I was listening to music to help me feel relaxed when I get a text message.

Bestie Sid🖤

Get ya lil ugly ass outside

                       K love you too sid.

I turned off my music, slid my phone in my pocket, and ran downstairs. I got outside and saw a black car waiting for me. I saw Craig and Sid in the back, so I sat in the front.

"Sup Guys." I was trying to sound calm, but my heart was having a marathon on how fast it was beating. "Hey Joey." They all said. "Ok let's go!" Corey said while looking at me. I blush and look down. This is gonna be a long day.

Corey's P.O.V

              -At The Mall-

I want to get something for Joey, but I just don't know what to get yet. "Hey guys let's go to the food court!" I want to talk to him and get to know him a bit so I definitely know what to get.

We got our food and sat down so we could talk. There was a minute of silence between all of us, so I looked around to find a conversation starter.

"Hey Joey, you like Motörhead too?" I ask, referencing his shirt. He smiles and nods "Yea, I listen to them all the time!" I feel my cheeks heat up and I see him blushing slightly. I felt like I was gonna explode because the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. I was about to eat my fries, but I needed ketchup.

I grabbed it, but so did Joey. I turn to him and he looks down and his face becomes even more red. I let go of the bottle and look down. I really hope he likes me like I like him.

We talked for a little bit and I figured out what he likes. He likes anime, video games, and metal. So I decided to make a plan. "Hey guys i'm gonna go to the bathroom, i'll text Sid when I get out."

They all nodded and I started speed walking to a record store. I'm gonna make him mine, I just need to impress him.