𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

Corey's P.O.V

I was sitting in Ms.Green's lame science class doodling on my desk when I heard the door open. I had my head down and I could see black platform shoes walking into the class. They looked familiar.

As I looked up I knew why they looked familiar, they were Joey's shoes. I see Joey walk into the classroom with a slight sad expression, but it changes into a little smile when he spots me.

He says something to the teacher and starts to walk towards the seat next to me. I instantly start to feel flustered and blush a little. "Hey Joey! You switched classes?" I ask.

"Yea, I couldn't stand my other teacher. Total bitch." He chuckles. His laugh is so adorable.

"Well, um...I know it's kinda weird to ask you this now, but c-can I have your number?" It would be nice if I could stop stuttering for once.

Joey nods and hands me his phone, already open in contacts. I put my number in and hand him back the phone, he smiles a little and blushes.

"Why did you put your name as "Daddy"?

"Cause I like being called daddy." I smirk a little. Bold move Corey, bold move.

"Ok...daddy."

I chuckle a little and realize I have a hard-on. Great. I sit up, facing the front of the class trying to hide my boner. Wasn't a good day to wear skinny jeans I guess. I take of my sweater and put it in between my legs, hoping Joey won't notice what i'm doing.

I look up and see Joey writing quickly while talking to me. Shit, I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying.

"Out tonight?"

"Oh, sorry Joey I was just...thinking and I zoned out. What were you saying?"

"I was asking if you wanted to hang out after school?"

"Oh sure yea!"

"But is it ok if...it's just us two?"

"Sure!"

I'm so happy that he wants to hang out alone, I need to make some moves on him and today should be perfect timing to do it.

The bell rings and I pack my stuff up and wait for Joey. Once he gets up, we start walking to lunch.

Joey's P.O.V

"Hey Joe, can I come over your house after or something?" I instantly felt my heart drop to my ass when he said that.

I kept a calm poker face and looked up at him. "Uh, no. My parents don't let me have friends over around this time."

"Oh, it's cool then."

"Well, can I come over your house?"

He stopped and thought for a moment before answering.

"Nah, my dad is an asshole, and hates when I have friends over."

"Oh, that sucks. So Sid's house?"

Corey nods as we enter the cafeteria. "Also, you're lucky i'm letting you call me Joe, only Sid, Craig, and my parents."

"Love you too."

I blush a little at him telling me he loves me, even though I know it's a joke. Nobody loves me, nobody will ever love me. Ugh, I need to stop thinking about my sad, worthless life.

Back to Cory's P.O.V cuz i switch like that

I see Joey looking down, as a frown creeps up on his face. Even though this is the first time seeing him like this, I hate when he looks like this.

I grab his hand which makes him jolt his head up and blush, a lot. "Hey, don't look sad. It's not a good look on you." I start to loosen my grip on his hand so nobody sees us holding hands, I don't know how everyone would see me.

I sat down at the table, sitting next to Joey. As soon as I was about to pull out my lunch, Chris walked up to me. "Hey, so you're not sitting with us anymore?"

I nod my head no and start to eat my lunch. "So can I sit here?" "Mhm." I say with a mouthful of a ham and cheese sandwich. I look over at Joey and I mouth to him 'is it ok if he sits here?' Gaining a nod of approval from him.

Then, the doors open revealing Sid doing his little dance to our table. I already know Joey and Craig have their heads buried in their hoodies, so I grab Joey's hand lightly and move closer so nobody would notice it. He puts his head up and smiles a little, and starts talking.

"Hey Sid."

"Hey Joe, Craig, Corey, and Craig."

Sid does a his own little handshake he has with everyone, including me. He sits down and we all eat and have a little conversation. I let go of Joey's hand but I keep my hand close to his. I really wanna know how he feels about me...