𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥

Corey's P.O.V

I get off the bus and start walking to the place i'm supposed to call home. As I was walking, I feel something hit my head. I look behind me to see the two people I dread the most, Fred and Wes.

"Hey Corey Gaylor!" Fred says.My eyes open a little wider, I hope it's just an insult and not because they figured out I was gay. I start to walk a little faster, hoping they leave me alone.

"We saw what you were doing with that low life kid, what was his name? Joey?" Wes says. I continue to walk, trying to hold back my anger. "Yea! You're such a faggot!" "And we don't like faggots here!" I stop walking, about to let my anger get the best of me.

"What's wrong? You about to piss your pants?" Fred says as I hear them high five each other. I start to run full sprint and punch Fred dead in his face. Once I get up, I feel a stinging pain across my face, Wes just punched me. I yelled as I punch him, knocking him out cold on the ground.

Fred gets up again, and tries to swing at me. I dodge each swing and punch him each time I dodge. The last punch I hit him with also knocked him out cold. As soon as he falls to the floor, I get up and run as fast as I can.

I open the door while holding my breath, so I wouldn't be hit with the smell of cigs and beer. But it was quiet, strange. I let go of my nose and smell air freshener, super strange. I walk up to my mom's room, and see my mom laying down on her bed and watching T.V.

I look at her and run to her, engulfing her in a big hug. "Mom, i've missed you so much." I feel tears leave my eyes and make their way to my cheeks. "I've missed you too."

"Where's dad?"

"When I got here, I smelled cigs and beer. I told him to get up and get a job since he told me thats why he was always sitting around."

"But mom, you know how I feel about dad, and I want him to leave already."

"I know, I do too."

"So why don't you kick him out already?"

"Because we need a man of house and I haven't found another man to take over."

"Why can't I be the man of the house?"

"Cause you're not a man yet. But i've been looking, and I know i'm close to finding another one."

"That's great mom!"

I let go of her and start to put down all of my stuff.

"So has anything happened at school?"

I instantly think of Joey and start to blush a little. "Well, ya see... there's this boy that I like, and he's so nice!"

"Aww, what's his name?"

"His real name is Nathan but he goes by Joey."

"Are you guys dating yet?"

"No, I don't know how he feels about me."

"Well we should invite him over for dinner. Your dad's not coming back until he finds a job."

I smile and instantly pull out my phone and see that a random number text me saying "hey it's joey." I go to his number and put him as "Hubby🥰" and respond

Hubby🥰

hey it's joey
                    hey, wanna facetime?
K

I instantly get a call from him and pick up.

"Hey Joe!"

"Hey Cor!"

"Nice pet name."

"Yup"

"Anyways I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"You can come over my house."

"Yay! Lemme go over there now!"

"Yea sure, and bring your bag so we can do homework together."

"Ok."

Joey hangs up and my looks at me with a grin. "What?" She smiles and  looks down. "Oh nothing." She gets up and starts to clean dishes downstairs. I run to my bedroom and start to fresh up. Just as I had my pants down I hear the doorbell ring. "Hello Mrs.Taylor." "Oh you must be Joey! Come inside, Corey's  room is upstairs to the left."

I start to pull my pants up and as soon as I was about to put on my shirt, Joey walked in.

Joey's P.O.V

I opened the door to see Corey shirtless. My eyes travel down his 6-pack, as they shine from the sun beaming from his window. Damn, he's so beautiful. I snap out of my thoughts and stare at Corey.

"I-i'm sorry i'll go." I start walking away only to be turned back around and have my face meeting Corey's abs. "It's ok, come in." I blush a little and walk in.

"Sorry you're seeing me with my shirt off." Corey says while rubs the back of his neck while smiling nervously.

"Naw, it's ok, it's a good look on you." Damn! Why would I say that? He's probably gonna call me a fag or something. I look up at him to see him...blushing? Did he like that? No, that's not possible. I think he's straight, right?