𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Don't mind me changing my format a lil bit

Joey's P.O.V

I woke up in my backyard, confused and in pain with the sun beaming in my eyes. I turned my head a little to the right, only to see my dad, passed out on the grass with me.

I felt scared at first, then a wave of relive go over me. I don't have to deal with him, for now. I got up slowly, moving little by little until I finally got up.

I dusted off my shirt and pants a bit, before going back into the house, to figure out who did this. "Mom?" I yelled. No answer. I walked up to her room, only to find her holding a scythe that looks like she stole it from the grim reaper.

"Mom! What happened?" I said as I engulfed her in a hug. "Your dad... I walked in on him... r-raping you." A flash of pain goes on her face, then she starts to breakdown.

I crouch down and hug her, stroking her hair, trying to cover the worried and shocked expression on my face.

I looked at her scythe, it was dripping blood all over the floor. Then it hit me, she killed my dad. "Then I-" I interrupted her. "I know, I know."

"So what are we gonna do with the body?"

"I don't know, i've never done this." 

"I can tell."

"I'm so sorry for not believing you all these years, I never thought he actually raped you."

"It's ok. Let's just hide his body already."

I went downstairs and saw his body, rotting. A small smile creeped on my face knowing that he was gone. I grabbed his big, muscular body with my small, tiny body and walked to my moms car.

My mom opened the trunk and I dumped his corpse in the trunk. I looked at it once more before closing the trunk and sitting in the front seat.

My mom starts driving and the only sounds were the engine of the car, the occasional sniffle from my mom, and the thoughts in my head.

"So where are we gonna drop his body at?" I said trying to kill the tension.

"At a graveyard."

          -At The Graveyard-

I got out the car and opened the trunk. I stared at his body, lifeless. His eyes were dull, and his face was more pale than he already was. I picked up his slowly rotting corpse, and started walking.

My mom was holding a large shovel, and had a miserable look on her face. I was smirking a little, i'm glad he's gone. I wanted to kill him myself, but I didn't know how my mom would react. Then I would have to take her out as well.

Murder is such a fascinating thing to me, I occasionally kill from time to time. Just to watch as they beg for mercy just to hear the yelling to stop and hear their last breath is entertaining.

To see that deep shade of red escape their body as I stare deep into their eye while smiling, gives me pleasure.

I snap out of my thoughts when I realize my mom is staring at me, confused.

"Oh, sorry mom. I was just..spacing out."

"It's ok, let's just get rid of him."

I nod my head and look at his body for the final time, and throw him in the shallow grave my mom had dug. I watched as my mom put dirt over his body, and fixed some parts around where his body was at, so the grass and dirt was smoothed out.

I started walking back to car, ready to go home, do my homework and sleep.