𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Corey's P.O.V

I walked into a record store and got bombarded with vinyl all over the place. But hey, what did I expect, it's a record store. I bought a couple of his favorite albums. Some of them being: "Somewhere In Time" by Iron Maiden, "Fabulous Disaster" By Exodus, "Black Metal" by Venom, and more.

I had to rush to get those vinyls since I told them I was going to the bathroom. I was in line waiting behind an old lady. I pushed her out the way so I could pay. Move boomer, your Elvis Presley album can wait. 

Next, I ran to the nearest book store. I went straight to the manga and got every anime he said he liked and left the store. And lastly, I went to GameStop. I bought any game he said he wanted and left. I brought a bag with me at all times just incase I needed to hold something, and this was perfect timing. I put everything in my bag and threw away the plastic bags. I started running and texting Sid.

My new hubby's🤤Bff

              Yo, i'm coming over now

Were at the Charley's by the entrance
                                               K

I started to run to the nearest map, trying to find where the entrance was at. Once I found it, I somehow ran my way back to them. "Hey guys." I said, trying not to pant so they wouldn't notice. Joey turned to me, with my food that I didn't finish in a bag. "Here you go!" Joey said smiling. I smiled back and took the bag. I sat down and we continued talking for a bit, then Joey gets a text on his phone.

"Uh, guys? I gotta go." I felt annoyed and sad that he had to go but tried to keep happy. "Ok, but lemme get your number so we can all link up again." Joey nodded and gave me his number. We all got up and left the mall, since I drove them all here.

Joey's P.O.V

Corey got to my house last, since he drove everybody home. "Hey, thanks for hanging out with me Corey. It's nice to have a new friend." I let out a big toothy grin, which made him blush a little. "No problem, i'm always trying to get out of that hell hole I call my home, so yea." Him and I look at each other for a while, and this gives me time to examine his face.

His smooth skin, his plump pink lips, his glossy blue eyes, and his short yet long blond hair that makes you wanna run your fingers through it. He was perfect, just perfect. I want him, but he would never want me. I'm just an ugly flab of meat that walks around, everything about me is ugly.

Him and I snap back into reality realizing we were staring at each other. "Welp, I- uh, should get going now. Bye Corey!" I say, trying to act like we didn't just stare at each other for a good minute. He waves at me and I start walking back to my house. I open the door, only to be hit with the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. I start to cough a little due to all the smoke, and try to run upstairs quickly, but I was too late.

"Hey faggot!" My dad yells at me. I look behind me to see him looking like he was drugged out of his mind "Who was that boy you were in that car with? Was he your little faggot boyfriend?" I felt hate rise in me, more hatred I felt for him before.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND SO FUCK OFF YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!" I instantly felt a stinging pain on my cheek as soon as I said that. "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" I tried running away from him, but he grabbed my leg and I hit the floor. I tried grabbing anything around me to hit him with, but he kept hitting me over and over. My vision was getting blurry... And I felt dizzy...