𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬

Joey's P.O.V

I start walking home with my new vinyl, a little annoyed and a little sad. Corey didn't seem tired. Maybe he just wants me out of his way. I'm just an annoying person and that's how i'll always be since I can't do anything about it.

I'm almost at my house when I feel something hit me; like a pebble or a stick. I turn around to see a shadowy figure, and another figure with what looks like a hat on. "Hey faggot! We know you like Corey gaylor!" I instantly knew who they were. Fred Durst and Wes Borland.

They always figure out some new drama in the school, so I know i'm in some deep shit. "No i'm not!" I yell back. I don't want them to tell the school, cause Corey will leave me if he found out I was gay!

"Were gonna expose you at school tomorrow you fucking faggot!" At that point I started to walk away, holding back tears and and holding back anger.

I got to my house, and instantly went to my bed. I can't go to sleep because I have questions that need to be answered. Does Corey like me? Will he stop wanting to be friends with me if he finds out i'm gay? Will Fred tell the whole school that I like Corey tomorrow?

Corey's P.O.V

I wake up feeling down about what happened yesterday when I told Joey to go. I rush my morning routine, hopped in my car and drove to school.

I got finally got to school, and for the first time, I actually was happy to go to class. I ran to my seat, waiting patiently for Joey to sit next to me, until i realized that Fred and Wes know about my crush on Joey.

Now, I have to distance myself from Joey a little, just to throw them off a little. But they aren't here so I can flirt with him now, but lunch is where I gotta start drawing the line.

I see Joey walk in the door, looking down at his feet as he walks to his seat. "Hey Joe! What's wrong?" Joey doesn't respond, but he turns and looks at me.

"Am I the problem? I'm sorry if you don't want me talking to you right now." I look away to hide the pain in my face, but I feel him grab my shoulder and turn me to face him. "It's not you, I-I just need to have a little time to myself."

I felt a wave of relief when he said that, I hope I don't hurt him when we get to lunch, but what if I tell him? No, I can't! Because then he'll figure out that I like him and that could effect our friendship. Let's just hope that this day goes smooth for the both of us.

       -Time Skippy To Lunch-

Me and Joey we're almost walking so close to each other we could've been one person. As we walked into the cafeteria, I see Fred and Wes, staring at me. I let out a soft sigh and moved away from Joey a little bit, hoping he wouldn't notice.

I sat down a little farther from Joey, and Chris sat down in between us. As much as I wanted to get up and sit with Joey, I couldn't; for our reputations.

I looked over at Joey who looked sad and a little angry. I gave him a big smile, which made him smile and blush a little. I looked back to where Fred and Wes was and they were nowhere to be seen, until I realized they were right behind us.

"Hey Corey Gaylor and Joey Gaydison!" Fred yelled. I looked at him and shot him a death glare. It was quiet, until Joey started to let his anger get the best of him. "Listen here thing one and thing two! I don't know who the fuck you talking to but you got the wrong one!"

Fred and Wes's face went from smirking to surprised. "Don't come over here if you're trynna start something cause me, Corey, Sid, Chris, and Craig will jump ya'll asses! No matter how many people you bring!" I smiled a little bit now that I've seen Joey's brave, protective side.

"Ahh fuck off! You only said something to protect your little boyfriend Corey! He must feel sooo helpless without you! Little damsel in distress huh?" Fred said. I held back what I wanted to say, and I knew Fred and Wes knew I was holding back something.

"Welp, see ya fags!" Wes said as they walked off. I was about to continue eating when Sid just had to say something. "Yes bitch! You finally defended yourself!" Joey just playfully rolled his eyes and continued eating. I wonder if he realizes now that I like him...

Do y'all like this story? Should I add a lil something? I feel like it's getting stale.