𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Corey's P.O.V

As soon as Joey said that being shirtless looked good on me, I instantly felt flustered and blushed. I think Joey could see me blushing because he was staring into my eyes, and I was staring back.

I cleared my throat a little so Joey could snap out of his little world and close the door behind him. He sat down on the edge of my bed, like he was about to slide off. "You can like, lay down on my bed if you want. You're about to slide off my bed." I chuckle. Joey slides up on my bed and lays down.

"So what are we gonna do?" He asks. I look around my room, hoping to find my PS4 so we could play something. "You wanna play some PS4?" I ask. "Sure!" I look over and Joey's swinging his feet back and forth like a little kid, how cute.

I find my PS4 that was already hooked up to my T.V, turn it on and hand Joey a controller. "Street Fighter?" I ask. Joey nods with a big grin on his face. I smile and get up to get my record player, this could be the perfect time to give him the vinyls.

"What are you doing?" He asks. "Getting my record player so we can listen to metal." I plug it in and pull out two crates full of vinyl. "Pick." Joey looks through the vinyls and picks "Screaming For Vengeance" by "Judas Priest". "Good taste." I smile and put in the record.

Me and Joey start playing Street Fighter and he whoops my ass each time. "Damn, I thought I was good at this game." "Well you're not better than me." Joey sticks out his tongue and laughs. "Shut up shorty." I look at Joey and his smile goes to a childish pout. I smile and we go back to playing Street Fighter.

"Dinner's ready!" I hear my mom yell. I see Joey's face light up as he dashes downstairs. When I got to the table, Joey was already eating like a crackhead. I sat down next to Joey and smiled at him, before I started to eat. After we finished eating, we went back upstairs to do homework. As we were doing it, I realized that I forgot to give him the vinyl.

"Hey Joe? Um, I wanted to give you a little something..." I reach for my bag and pull out the albums I bought for him yesterday. I look at Joey and his face lit up, he looked like he was about to cry.

He moves the vinyls out of my hand, puts them on the floor, and gives me a big hug. I hug back, inhaling his scent that drives me crazy. "Thank you!" Joey says in between light sobs. I pat his head and let him go.

He looks up at me and I wipe away the tears from his face, my baby is pretty emotional. He stops crying and thanks me again. We continue to do our homework and chat while Joey is still in awe, taking little glances at the records.

I'm feeling good until the thought hits me again. Fred and Wes know i'm gay and that I like Joey. I have to silence them somehow, or something like that.

I was done with my homework already, I was just waiting for Joey. I looked at my phone and the time read '9:42 P.M.' "Uh Joe? I'm getting tired and it's late...I think you should go." I see Joey's face turn dull with sadness as he gets up to go pack up his stuff and leave. I start to get sad just seeing him go. But I had too. I lay down on my bed and the thought of Fred and Wes telling the whole school i'm gay...

Sowwy for the short chapter luvs