Chapter 1: Middle School Girl

One day I  fell in love with a prince , who's eyes made me  fall into a trance ,but the prince was no prince , he was  a monster in disguise.

" I don't like ugly girls, "

He said and with that , the spell was cast.

My name is Sai-Haru Shita,  I'm your average middle school 8th grader, I live in the heights , a small western city , population 10,000 .

I grew up in the hood , pretty much everyone knows everyone . But the  hood is not so bad. Take my school Ridgewood high . If you stay under the radar school can be pretty easy . That is if your not me.

"Watch it ugly!"

Layla fussed.

" Sorry, Layla .."

I explained

" Sorry nothing watch it shit face, your ruining my style , ugly and beautiful on the same side walk don't match."

She yelled

That is Layla Hartman my worst enemy and the biggest bully at Ridgewood, the thing is I'm not ur average girl , I'm Ugly . But I accept it , this is who I am .

(Two mins after walking into class )

Forgot what I said about the hood being safe , school is the worst it's full of territorial warrior woman's ready to pounce on u every sec of ur life and ppl think guys get bullied the worst. Theirs something about a lion less in her den that makes her way more toxic. But you can't pick ur school all you can do is live in it. Lucky for me I have two best friends who are my only martians sister.

" hey saiharu , you coming "
Raina said as she waved at me

" yes, wait for me !"
I yelled

That's Raina matsuharu she is a sweet heart just like me she's battling her own demons.

" look candy , fatty thinks she cute rocking the latest fashion. Someone needs to clearly tell her it's only for skinny chickens.
"
Layla snicker to her friend candy

" good one lay , "
Candy. Reply

" you just jealous"
Raina pout

" of what bum bum your rolls "
Layla laughed

" come one Raina don't pay her no mind class is about to start ,"
I told Raina as she grab my hand and headed towards her seat .

Even tho Raina is fuffy she still is a girly girl at heart she has the best style in all the school.  But some girls are just jealous of that.She has long ash red hair and big brown eyes , light skin complexion that makes me jealous . I wish I was a redbone.

" hey class is about to start have u seen Jojo"
I asked Raina

" no , I haven't why don't I have a good feeling "
Raina said worriedly

Guys come running into class  in a hurry

" hey it's a fight !"
Boy 1 shouted

As we head towards the classroom door u could see the makings of a riot of girls surrounding a fimaliar  face.

" bitch u better move out of my way"
She yelled

" or what slut "
The girl reply

" or else I make u "
The tall girl sassy

" if u touch me I'll deck ur face in cheerleader "
The girl reply

" you wouldn't dare hit a cheer leader bitch "