(Season 3)Chapter 23: bookworm

School had started and we had been practicing a lot I'm more focus on school and writing . My hair grew shoulders length like it used to be in elementary.

I also join karate club to work on my self defense.

One day at the club I had to fight a upperclassmen who was pretty short . His name was ace shortmen . He about 2 inch smaller than me but he is the best fighter.

And he was always smiling and happy. My self esteem got better but every since the taimiru thing I haven't been lookin forward . If anything falling in love was scary.

When I was at lunch with my friends , Raina introduce her new friend Alexa , she was short and really bubble our group of friends were getting bigger .

I don't know what happen but Raina and ritsu were just friends when I asked her she wouldn't tell me. Might of fact she started to bangs with Alexa more and this girl named lily . It was like me and Jojo didn't exist .

But we had to practice for the contest . One day she showed up late and I lost my mind

" what is up with u your not on time anymore "

" Jesus sai the world doesn't revolve around you "

" come on guys this is the frist time
We got to practice chill out I know what we need how about we go to the pool my treat "

" hmp I guess can I invite Alexa and lily"

" sure I guess"

Raina was changing she wouldn't hang with just us nomire she was finding new friends , and it scared me because I felt like I was losing my friend.

When we got to the pool I was dress in my usual one piece mean while everybody else was sexy and had two pieces on .

" damn gurl what the fuck is that"

" a swim suit "

" your such a child saiharu no wonder you don't got a man"

" I don't got a man cuz I choose too"

" sure thing princesss whatever you say "

" Raina !"

" come on guys sai just isn't into things like that"

What ever you say rain , it's just kinda say

Feeling upset I ran to the other side of the pool a group of girls bump rush me

" it's the dark angels "

Rikku and his game just happen to decided to show their face as well I had a feeling it was cherry messing in me and rikkus afairs ever since the taimiru thing I had a type of respect for Rikku I heard he whop taimiru butt for me .

We weren't best friends but we were enemies . I had a new enemy and her named was Mother Nature.

My friends were having sex, kisssing and gaining their adult bodies mean while I was still a kid at heart.

I thought I was changing but it felt as if I was push two sets back I didn't have anything in cold with my friends no more maybe that was the reason Raina hang with Alexa and lily more .

As I walked towards the dressing room Jojo accidentally knock
Me
Into the deep side of the pool funny thing about that is that I can't swim as I begin to down I saw a shadow lift me out .

" is she ok"
" earth to saiharu "

I'm okay ,

" you need to be more careful dummie "
Rikku yelled at me as he walked away the group of girls behind him
Followed I was embarrassed I really was like a child

" you okay "

" yea my bad "
I could feel as if I was out of place so I went to the kiddie pool .

Meanwhile

Jojo was being harassed by Elliot

" come on give me your number "

No

" come I really like you give me you number
" let me think , hell no "

" why not"

" frist your annoying , sec your a player and threee because I fucking say so "

" come on once you go Elliot you won't go no where "

" fourth your chesssy quiet following me "

" aww come on Jojo babe u kno u like me "

" I do not "

Jojo said as she punch him in the stomach and walked away .

Elliot has been trying for weeks to get her number but Jojo had been turning him down for weeks ,

But he was not having any luck Jojo hated his guts . On top of that dark angels was our biggest rivals it's like dirtying with enemies,

As I waited in the kiddie pool I could see Raina getting all with the girls I felt as if I was isinglass my friend .