Magenta Vs Unmusing!

Bara have just transformed into Cure Magenta, the symbol of the love! Mallow fainted and Pallet was very excited, because a new Pretty Cure was born!

Pallet: Awesome, you becomed a Pretty Cure-Leto!

Cure Magenta: What I sayed? (she looks her dress and hair) WHAAAAT? I'm really transformed!

Pallet: You are now the pink Precure-leto, symbol of love, Cure Magenta-leto!

Cure Magenta: Cure... Magenta...

Unmusing: (angry, but excited) let's see if you are better than Mallow.

Unmusing was the first who attacked, with his inked guitar, he tried to hit Magenta, on the first attack, Magenta jumped very high.

Cure Magenta: WOWOWOWOW, why I'm so high? Pallet why you aren't scared? We're gonna fall!

Pallet: Don't worry, now you are a Precure, your power is bigger now-leto! But they will grow up if you have love feelings-leto.

Cure Magenta: Love feelings?

Pallet: Yeah-leto, feel in things you love, you are the pink Precure-leto, that makes your powers grow up-leto.

Cure Magenta: Understood!

Unmusing: (jumps and tries to hit both) not bad Magenta, but you are noob.

But Magenta blocked the attack, Unmusing gets more and more angry, he was hit Magenta, Magenta just dodged the attacks, but she doesn't attack.

Pallet: What are you doing-leto? Purify the guitar-leto!

Cure Magenta: But how? Isn't done if I kick and I punch?

Pallet: Yeah, you have to kick and punch-leto, but you have to use ink-leto!

Cure Magenta: (dodging one of the Unmusing's attacks) And how I'm supposed to do that?

Pallet: Use your Colorful Brush-leto! You can paint whatever you want, just give it imagination-leto!

Then Magenta starts with the paintings, she uses the ink for make heart bombs, and shields, that combinated with the kicks and the punches, make Unmusing very exhausted, but he didn't give up, he continues attacking Magenta, who was learning fast, with Pallet in one her hands, and with the other hand punching and using the brush. But even with that attacks, Unmusing hit Magenta in the head, Magenta was exhausted, Unmusing start laughing.

U

nmusing: Meh, did you really think you would defeat me with that stupid love? You are a fool, you would must run when you haved the chance.

Cure Magenta: Yeah, I must run, but, what the Pretty Cures do is just amazing, they give her life to the others for protect all the hearts, Cure Mallow saved me, now it's my moment, I will save Mallow now! (Magenta's brush starts shining)

Unmusing: What is this light?

Pallet: You did it Bara-leto! Your love feelings are making your Brush more powerfull-leto!

Cure Magenta: Yeah! Now you are going to see my power Unmusing!

Magenta uses all her power, now she was more strong, and with a faster attack, she steals Unmusing's guitar.