Blue symbolizes security, Cure Cyan Appear!

Pallet: So I need to found the Blue and the Yellow Brush's owners-leto!

Bara: Blue!? I know the perfect girl! She's smart, beautiful and so blue!

Pallet: What is your concept of blue-leto?

Bara: It's calm like the blue ocean, all in class we call her the Mermaid, cause she is elegant and calm!

Pallet: Even you say that, you can't choose a Pretty Cure, the Brush will choose her owner-leto...

Bara: Oh, I understand... Buuuuuuuuuut, what if I help the Brush to choose my friend?

Pallet: You are going to put an a innocent girl in danger-leto? I don't recommend that to you-leto...

Bara: Oooooooookay, tomorrow we start again with classes, so you will see her! Anyway, this is my house! Remember, now you are my plush.

Pallet: This is your house-leto!?

Bara: Yeah, what are you si surprised?

Pallet: Because... It's so pretty-leto! I love this houses-leto!

Bara: Okay...

Bara: (Get's in house) I'm back!

Violet: Welcome. (Sees Pallet) Why are you holding a dog?

Bara: (nervous) It's, it's my new plush! I winned it in a game, jeje...

Violet: Ooooooh, it's a plush, but it look so real...

Bara: Yeah, these Japanese toys are very realistic! (laughs)

Next day Bara meeted her best friend Ao, Ao it's a very smart, calmed and slow girl, it's the opposite of Bara, probably that's the reason of her friendship, Ao it's the delegate of her class, and it's on the music club, she plays the piano! Ao was spending her hollydays in her grandma's town, so she was far of Bara all this time, when the girls meet again, she were so happy!

Bara: Aooooo! I missed you a lot!

Ao: Me too! How were your holidays?

Bara: Well, a bit ordinary, I didn't traveled to any place, but they were great. How about you?

Ao: I liked it, my grandma's town is so pure, there's a beautiful blue sky and is so close to the beach, do you know what I see in the beach?

Bara: People swimming?

Ao: No, well yes, but I'm not talking about that, I mean I saw a Jellyfish, specifically, an a turritopsis nutricola, did you know they are inmortal? I know that because... (starts talking about that jellyfish)

Bara: A-Ao... How did you knowed that?

Ao: I was bored the day before my beach day, so I start looking information about the flora and the fauna of the beach, but I never thought that I would see that rare jellyfish!

Bara: Awesome... (pallet was very surprised about Ao's potential, but he can't choose Ao, the Brush will choose her owner)

Ao: Yeah I suposed it, anyway I want to start again with the school band! I missed the piano too much!

Bara: Ao, do you want to go to my house when we finish classes?