Busted!? Magenta's Identity Reveled!?

Bara: Hiiiiii there! I'm Bara and I'm 14 years old!

Ao: I'm Ao!

Luchia: Luchia!

Violet: And Violet!

Bara: You know what? We are Precure and we fight the forces of evil for protect everyone's heart colors! Last time Ao and Luchia made an awesome musical! Today a friend of Violet comes to home for make a work together in a project.

Violet: Bara! This is my friend Akagi Daisuke! Akagi, this is Bara, my little sister!

Akagi: Hi Bara!

Bara: Oh, hi Akagi!

Violet: We will be in the living room working, you can be there too but don't make noise.

Bara: Ooooooooookay!

Akagi: (laughs) I like you Bara.

Bara: (laughs too) Thanks! Haha!

Pallet: (when Violet and Akagi leaved) Who was that-leto? Violet's boyfriend-leto?

Bara: Nooooo, it was just a friend, look!

Pallet putted the head, then, he saw that the Red Compass was in the living room too, and it was detecting an orb.

Pallet: An orb it's closer-leto!

Bara: Pallet!

Akagi: Leto?

Violet: (nervous) I dint hear something, can you excuse me one second...

Bara: I'm sorry Violet.

Violet: Pallet! Don't scream like that!

Pallet: Sorry-leto! But the Red Compass is in the living room and it's detecting an orb!

Violet: You can search for it later, now Akagi is here.

Pallet: But Violet...

Violet: You know you can't got it Pallet, sorry. (leaves)

Bara: What should we do now Pallet?

Pallet: I don't know-leto... I usually search for the Red Brush, but if the compass is inside-leto...

Bara: What if we walk with Ao and Luchia?

Pallet: (yawns) Fine-leto...

Ao: (in the mobile) I'm sorry Bara but I have a practice with the music club, but I will go later!

Luchia: (in the mobile) Maybe another day, because today my mom and I we are very busy, but I will go later!

Bara: Looks like anyone is operative... Now I'm the one who is bored... Hmmm what should I do...?

Pallet: I want the Red Compass-leto!

Bara: And I want to do something!

Pallet: You know what I'm gonna search for another orb-leto! (leaves)

Bara: Don't leave me alone...! (dissaponted) Aaaaargh, what should I dooooooo!? Oh! It has been a long time since I don't paint something, I need to get my old paintbrushes... Here they are! (leaves them with the Pink Brush) I'm gonna draw Cure Magenta!

First of all, Bara draws her figure and outfit, then, she painted the eyes, she was also speaking in high voice, then she got the pink for the hair.

Bara: Next one I will draw it's Mallow! Precure! Colorful Blast!

Then the paintbrush started shining it was the Pink Brush, for be more unlucky, Akagi got into Bara's room.