Purple Symbolizes Warm! Cure Mallow's Story!

Ao: I can't believe your sister is Cure Mallow...

Luchia: I didn't know Bara has a bug sister...

Bara: So, you are Mallow...

Violet: Yes...

Bara: That's... Awesome! Please tell me. The story with lots of details!

Violet: Ah... Fine. Remember the day I saved you?

Bara: Yes! We were having a break of studies, you are 18 so you are in your last year of school, and I seen you stressed, so I suposed you would like breath fresh air...

Violet: I really like it, we had lots of fun, but...

They in the park, Violet is playing a game in the mobile and Bara is looking Violet playing, then, Queensect appears.

Queensect: You two! Have you seen a flying dog?

Violet: A flying dog?

Bara: Is this some kinda joke or surprise party Violet?

Violet: Bara, your birthday is the 1st of January!

Bara: In New Year! I was joking... (both laugh)

Queensect: (angry) You two are so annoying! And also you don't have manners, how weak! Specially you tiny girl, let me teach you how a Queen punshises her plebeians!

Violet: (out of the story) And then she turned you into a Blinky.

Bara: I turned into a Blinky!?

Violet: Yeah, that's why you dont remember anything.

Bara: Uhh, well, return to the story!

Violet: I was going to turn me into the Blinky with you but... Pallet saved me! (returning to the story)

Pallet: Are you two all right-leto?

Violet: Bara? Where are you?

Pallet: Oh no... She tooked one-leto!

Queensect: Oh so there you are... Blinky! Catch the dog!

Violet: So the flying dog is real...

Then the Blinky attacked Violet and Pallet, or that's what Queensect thought, because they weren't there, they were running too fast, Queensect ordered to her Blinky to follow Pallet and the girl, who was very confused...

Violet: Allright can you explain me now please what are you? And what was that? Where's my sister?

Pallet: Well first of all my name is Pallet-leto! Nice to you meet you-leto!

Violet: Palleleto?

Pallet: No! Leto is some kinda accent-leto... Anyway I'm a magical fairy and I come in the name of Lady Raimbow for find the 5 legendary fighters,the Pretty Cure! And also the legendary Green partner!

Violet: Yes?...

Pallet: That evil woman was Queensect, a member of the Darkklor group, they destroyed the Raimbow Palace, and then Lady Raimbow gived to me this mission, Queensect can turn people's hearts into black and create monsters, your sister is now one of them-leto.