Common Fears! Akagi's Secret!

Bara: Hiiiiii there! I'm Bara and I'm 14 years old!

Ao: I'm Ao!

Luchia: Luchia!

Violet: And Violet!

Bara: You know what? We are Precure and we fight the forces of evil for protect everyone's heart colors! Last time Ao met Akagi, who helped her with some works, we are getting closer to him, but he keeps avoiding us, anyway fortunately now he knows that we are very trustable, I'm happy!

Pallet: (who is searching for the last two orbs) Where can the last orbs be, last time we found the security orb, we just need the happiness orb and the warm orb, but where can they be?

Luchia: Pallet? Hey Pallet!

Pallet: Luchia! Where are you going?

Luchia: To the supermarket! Dad is working and mom too so I'm gonna buy some food, how about you?

Pallet: At the moment nothing, but today I'm sure we will find one!

Luchia: Hey Pallet... What do you think Akagi is hidding?

Pallet: I don't know-leto, but I want to know it. Why that interest?

Luchia: I was thinking, Bara saved him, Ao helped him, and Violet goes to class with him, I'm the only who doesn't know how he is, and to be honest I'm also worried.

Pallet: Today I saw Akagi, he was going to the supermarket too.

Luchia: Oh really? In that case maybe he's still there, let's get in!

Pallet got into one of the bags of Luchia, when they got in, Luchia saw her mom, who is a cashier in the market, and he was with Akagi, who finished the purchase.

Amelie: Hi dear! I was going to ring you!

Luchia: (blushed) Mom!

Akagi: (surprised) Is your daughter?

Amelie: Do you know who is also Luchia?

Luchia: Oh yeah, mom, this is Akagi, Akagi, this is my mom, Akagi goes to class with Bara's sister.

Amelie: Nice to meet you, I'm Luchia's mom!

Akagi: Pleasure is mine.

Luchia: Why were you going to ring me?

Amelie: I will finish soon so I will buy everything, you can return home.

Luchia: Oh Ok, then bye!

Amelie: Bye!

Akagi: (following Luchia) Wait! Luchia right? Can we talk?

Luchia: (nervous) Yeah what is it?

Akagi: Can I talk with you about...

Pallet: (screaming and getting out the bag) THE COMPASS IS WORKING!

Akagi: (surprised) Oh, hi Pallet.

Luchia: Where's the orb?

Pallet: A bit far, I will teleport close to Ao, is the nearest person to the orb, bye!