Yellow Symbolizes Happiness! Cure Jaune Is Here!

We continue with the story of some girls with the mission of save their world, the other day, Bara's best friend, Ao turned into Cure Cyan, the Blue Pretty Cure! The next day, while Ao and Bara were going to school, Ao says.

Ao: Yesterday I was thinking for the perfect Yellow Pretty Cure, there are a lot of good candidates...

Pallet: As I sayed to Bara, we can't choose who can be the Yellow Cure, the Brush chooses her owner-Leto.

Ao: Oh I see... And do you know where it can be the Red Brush?

Pallet: No idea-leto, but today I will look with Bara hints of the Brush, if you want to come-leto.

Ao: Sorry, but Luchia needs some help with the homework, because she just transfered this month, and I want to help her.

Bara: Oh, sounds great...

Ao: You can come with us too, I'm sure Luchia won't be angry, she thinks you are a great girl!

Bara: Really!? Pallet... Can we found the Red Brush later please...

Pallet: Fine-leto, but just this time-leto.

After classes the girls goed to Luchia's house, she doesn't have any sisters, and her father was working, but her mom was there.

Luchia's mom: (Luchia's mom speaks with a French accent) Bonjouuuuur! Are you Luchia's friends? Great! I'm Luchia's mom, Amelie, nice to meet you! Go to the salon, I will give you some tea.

Ao: Thank you, but it's not necessary.

Amelie: Oh, and what obout...

Luchia: (blushed) mom please!

Amelia: Okay, I'm going to shop, adieu!

Bara: Adieu?

Ao: It means bye in French, anyway, shall we start with the work?

Luchia: Yes!

Bara: Okey then, let's staaaart!

Then, the girls start with the work, Luchia's mom writed a message to her daughter saying that she won't be in home until dinner time, anyway when the girls finished the homework, Luchia offered her food.

Bara: Oh my gosh! This food is so good Luchia!

Luchia: Thanks! My mom loves make sweets! Anyway, do you want to do something? (Luchia was very happy, but at the same time she was shy and a bit scared)

Bara: Yeaaah! Do you want to draw? In class you sayed that you like drawing.

Luchia: Yeah I sayed that, but now I don't want...

Bara: (with shining eyes) Please Luchia! Draw for us! I'm sure I won't disturb while you draw!

Ao: I want to see your draws too.

Luchia: (superblushed) Fine... But what can I draw? What about that. (she was pointing Pallet)

Ao: (calmed) Oh... That's Bara's plush, isn't it Bara?