Concussion - Megan Fox and Rachael Taylor

It was Saturday morning and I was currently enjoying sleeping in. However, I was rudely awoken by a body landing on my back painfully. I groaned loudly and tried to shake the weight off of my back. I just wanted my beauty sleep.

I heard an obnoxious, yet adorable giggle in my ear as the weight shifted. I was ready to grab a pillow from the bed and chuck it at the person until I felt a pair of hands roam my back and light kisses being placed on my shoulder. I shivered at the sudden intimate contact which only caused another giggle.

"Baby, you gotta get up." That husky Australian accent sent another shiver down my spine as I buried my face deeper into the pillow underneath me. I didn't want her to know how much of an affect she had on me, but she could probably tell based on the goosebumps spreading across my skin.

"5 more minutes." I groaned out, my voice muffled by the pillow. I knew it was no use, she wasn't gonna leave until I was up, but I was just too tired to care.

"Baby..." she started softly, moving her hand up to brush my hair to one side of my face. I still had my eyes closed as she gently planted kisses up my neck and along my jawline. "You have a game today." She whispered in my ear. Honestly, it took me a second to even comprehend what she had said: it was hard to think when she was kissing me like that.

I internally groaned, knowing she was right. Today was probably the biggest football game of my high school career. Actually, no, it was the biggest football game of my high school career. Today was the State Championship. My final game of the year and my final game as a high school student. It was also important because this was my chance to make an impression on the scouts from different college teams. I needed to play well if I wanted to get into a good school and be on a good team.

I rolled over with a sigh, bringing my hands up to wipe my tired eyes. Rachael was now straddling my waist with her hands on my abs. "Mmm, my hot star quarterback is gonna do amazing tonight." She said seductively, grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head. Her face was now right above mine, allowing me to see the smirk plastered on it.

I chuckled, "Oh yeah?" I decided to play along. My bottom lip was now in between my teeth as I stared up into those stunning blue eyes of hers, feeling butterflies grow in my stomach.

Her smirk grew wider and she lowered her face so that our noses were now touching. "Mhmm." She mumbled, almost impatiently, as she quickly brought her lips to mine in a slow, sensual kiss. She lingered for a moment and then pulled away, releasing my lips with a smack.

I locked my fingers together with hers and pushed her up so that I was now in a sitting position with her still in my lap. She released my hands and brought hers up to comb her fingers through my hair. I wrapped my arms around her waist and scooted her closer to me so that my face was now in the crook of her neck. She hummed lightly as I gave her little kisses and nibbles along her beautiful, tan skin. I slowly moved upwards, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind, until I met her cheek. Giving it a quick peck, I leaned back for a moment to admire her.

Her head was tilted back, cheeks tinted red, eyes closed, with her bottom lip caught in between her teeth. I couldn't help but just stare at her, she was a work of art. "You're so beautiful." I said out loud, making her open her eyes and look back at me, a light blush painting her cheeks.

She smiled brightly, making her eyes crinkle adorably. We stayed like that for a moment, just looking into each other's eyes with so much love and adoration. Her smile never faulted and she said "I love you." There went the butterflies again.

My smile reflected hers, showing my dimples off to the world. "I love you too." I told her without hesitation. It was true, her and Megan were the only two people I truly loved in this world.