Lifeguard - Camila Cabello

Requested : "You should write one about a water park."

Camila was bad at only three things in life.

1: Walking. She was born clumsy and a clumsy Camila plus walking did not end well. (Trust her, she knows from experience).

2: Driving. She never learned how to drive, but we all know that even if she attempted to drive, she would get way too distracted with random things she saw out the window and end up in an accident.

And lastly number 3: Swimming. It's not that Camila has never learned how to swim, no, she has been taught many times, by many different people. Yet, she never seemed to get the hang of it. She would always awkwardly flail her arms and legs, terrified that there was something underneath her and it was going to eat her (even if she was in a clear swimming pool). Or she would perform her classic doggy-paddle, with her arms bent while cupping her hands and paddling at the water around her (but only when she wasn't fearing for her life).

Whatever the case may be, she just could not seem to keep her head above the water, even for a solid minute. But, when the girls all begged her to go to the water park, because, after all, they were going to Six-Flags so why not enjoy the water park? (the girls knowing full well that she wouldn't be anywhere near those dang roller coasters that twisted and turned and went upside down) She knew she couldn't deny them their happiness.

So there she was, crammed in the back seat of a van, stuck in between an overjoyed Polynesian and a Cuban who were both singing along to the radio while Snapchatting the whole trip.

"Ay! Yo dawg, what's up?" Dinah asked, obnoxiously loud Camila might add, nudging the smaller Cuban's shoulder. "I know you ain't bailing on us now." Camila just shrugged her shoulders in response, not feeling too pumped about the whole situation.

I mean really, why would she willingly put herself in a situation were she was bound to make a fool out of herself? (In public for that matter!) Now that she was thinking about it, this whole thing really was a dumb idea. But Dinah made it clear that she couldn't decline the offer and, at this point, she really had no choice.

Maybe she'd just sit on the side and sunbathe or something and pretend to have fun. Yeah, maybe that'll make her best friend happy.

"Camz, you know you've gotta get over your fear sometime." Lauren said from beside her, taking a more reasonable approach. Camila sighed, trying not to think about how terrified she was of swimming.

"Hey, look on the bright side," Ally chipped in from the front seat, "you get to spend more time with us." She finished with a cute, innocent smile on her face.

"Oh, I thought you were gonna say that we might see some hot guys there." Normani suggested, wiggling her eyebrows at Camila, Dinah immediately leaning in for a high-five.

Camila rolled her eyes with a blush on her cheeks, but not for the reason they probably thought. She was not embarrassed because she was actually looking forward to seeing hot guys. No, she was embarrassed because they had no idea that she had no interest whatsoever in 'seeing some hot guys'.

In fact, the thought of a 'hot guy' walking up to her with water dripping from his way-too-short swim trunks and a cocky smirk on his face made her want to puke her guts out.

"Alright ladies, here we are!" Ally yelled from the drivers seat as she pulled the car into a parking spot. Everyone in the car let out a few high-pitched squeals (except for Camila who tried hard to keep in a groan). But, of course, no one seemed to notice, Dinah insisting on grabbing the Cuban's arm and roughly dragging her out of the van.

The girls all grabbed their bags which held their change of clothes and other 'essential items' (Dinah's being tons of extra make-up, a blow dryer, and a curling iron, insisting she needed to bring them "Just for emergencies!"). Camila, of course, had scoffed and rolled her eyes at her best friend's excessiveness.