Part One.

Alexa Andreas

Being the daughter of a wealthy man is terrible, especially when his the president, and i have a secretive relationship with one of his guards, Isaac Parkinson, the best of the bests, my personal guard, but what sucks worst? Is being moved to a new school since i was nearly shot at my old one, like how many people hate me for my fathers work? Isaac and i left the White House, i tried to dress him up normally with a pair of converse, light blue ripped jean and a plain white shirt-and he actually looked like those guys of the 90's that'd be sweet-  as casual as it could be because he always wears his suit but he got enrolled in my new school as well, which wasn't part of his job but he insisted since he wanted to protect me 24/7 and he felt as if it his fault i nearly got shot. My dad opened the door and called my name which i turned around to, out came my mom and she engulfed me in a motherly hug, “Alexa, please be careful, the world is dangerous, especially with Paul on the lose, he'll do anything to get back to us and unfortunately you're the target.” She told me and my eyes widened at the mention of my uncle's name. “Paul got out?” I barely got the words over my lips and i could feel my eyes tear up, Paul Andreas, the cold hearted man that shot my brother when i was only 15, two years ago i lost the most important person in my life all because of Paul. “Isaac, i trust you to take care of my baby.” My attention came back to reality when my mother pleaded him through her eyes. “You know how dangerous this is right now, Paul will do anything to put her in danger, i can't lose another one Isaac.” she carried on and i closed my eyes, stopping the tears and put on my usual smile, “Don't worry mom, Isaac is the best and i doubt anything will happen to me if his with me, we trust him don't we.” I reassured her, just to calm her down, even though i was scared that my death could come sooner, scratch that, i was terrified. “We should be off to school before the president's daughter is late on her first day, what a bad image that would be” I smiled and hugged my mom quickly and threw a small wave out to my dad and he gave me a proud smile, well this day is going to be a stressful day.

Isaac opened his SUV's door for me and i got in, groaning when he got in, “When can i drive with my own car.” I sunk into the seat and he gave me a weird look, head tilting to the side, “I'm tired of being drove around, i just want to have a normal life and being able to drive my own car.” i sulked and he gave me one of those heartwarming smiles, placing his hand on mine and i stared up at him, “Wanna race?” his words shocked me and i eyed him skeptically, not sure if he was just messing with me. “Seriously Alexa, get your car before i change my mind.” He chuckled at my expression and i jumped out of his car, into my matte black Lamborghini, i revved the engine and he rolled his eyes through his car that was parked next to me, “I'll give you a five second headstart since i like you.” i winked and off he went, leaving me counting to 5, i peeked over to the seat next to mine and eyed the gun i got with guilt, i wasn't supposed to have one. “five” i breathed out and raced down the street, merely seconds after passing him and stopped at the red light and he pulled up next to me with a grin, “You know your stuff Alexa.” he gave me a proud nod and i gave him my famous smirk after eyeing the green light then drove off. “Eat my dust Isaac!!!” I yelled, excited that i was in front, but what could i expect? my car was faster than his and i was used to racing, usually entering into one of those drag races. I slowed down, pulling up into a parking lot and Isaac parked next to me, as i gathered my things my door opened, revealing a grinning Isaac and he took my hand in his, helping my out.

“Did i mention before you look beautiful today Miss Andreas?” he gave me a cheeky smile and i rolled my eyes and gave a dramatic sigh, “I absolutely wish you did, but the mirror reminded me” I said cockily and he laughed, taking my hand in his as all the eyes landed on us and whispers were heard and i looked up at Isaac and squeezed his hand, noticing how tense he was, “It'll be okay, it's just school.” I smiled and he nodded, and i nearly got annoyed at how he went into his guard mode, forgetting that he was my boyfriend he'd just look at everyone and examine them till i nudged him in the ribs, leaving him wincing, “Isaac” I sighed and he furrowed his eyebrows. “let's just pretend you aren't my guard, you're my normal boyfriend and for once this is your chance to be normal, forget about the job in school hours, it's time to be yourself now, you have to relax baby” I quietly spoke to him and his eyes softened, pulling me into a hug. “I just can't imagine loosing you Alexa, I wouldn't cope, and it's so wrong what we're doing but when it comes to that, then i never want to be right.” He mumbled and i pulled away, ruffling his hair, “Now, let's enjoy this life.” I grinned and walked through the big doors, immediately making eye contact with a pair of grey eyes and i studied the boys features, he was hot to be honest, a sharp jaw line, grey eyes and brown messy hair, i cleared my throat and made my way to the office, getting Isaac's things and mine, most of our periods were the same except we only had 3 without each other, i sighed and we walked down the hall to our lockers, Isaac accidentally bumping into someone and he quickly apologized to the girl who was swooning and i felt the urge to go and choke her but i chose to stay calm, Isaac probably knew what i was thinking so he took my hand once again and this time i gave him a sincere smile and let go of his hand, maybe this was the new beginning we needed, to see different people, he furrowed his eyebrows and i pointed to my locker which thankfully was next to me and he nodded giving me a small smile, once again in guard mode, i just sighed and got my things as Isaac was getting his and he left to wherever his first class was, which i had to argue with him to go since he said it was his job to stay with me.