Part Four.

Alex McCarthy.

Walking down the hall, on my way to first period my eye caught the familiar blonde headed girl with the bright blue eyes and the plump lips, she was wearing a tight black mid thigh skirt, along with a red crop top, a black leather jacket and designer boots with heels, her hair was thrown back into natural waves and i couldn't help but stare a second longer until Zoey nudged me, “Alex, she's happy with Isaac” She said sadly and i gave her an confused look, “I wasn't even looking at her.” I shrugged and she rolled her eyes, “Sure” was all she said before making her way to Alexa and Isaac who were happily holding each other's hands, i walked over and greeted them, keeping my face blank, i listened to their conversation about a project so i decided to zone out after a fee seconds.

Christina would've loved Alexa, they'd probably be close, Christina would've embarrassed me and tell her about my mistakes i made as a kid.

Alexa stood before me, snapping her fingers in my face and my eyes widened, “Yeah i did.” I mumbled out without thinking and they all laughed, “Come on Alex, you've got first period with me” she smiled at me and i swear i forgot about everything else, what was this girl doing to me? She turned around, saying goodbye to Isaac who kissed her on the forehead and assured her to be safe and she grinned mischievously which made him shake his head and off to class he went, along with Zoey, leaving just me and Alexa in the emptying hall. “Uhm, we should get going.” She mumbled, avoiding eye contact and i nodded, silently following her when she suddenly turned around and crashed her lips against mine, okay that's a lie and a dream, she turned around, stuck her tongue out and yelled "Race ya” before running off to class, me shortly behind her and she smiled proudly, walking into the class with her nose in the air as she won me, her eyes never leaving mine when i entered and the smug smirk neither.

So this was the wild beginning and i kind of enjoyed it, but history passed which was boring and so did arts class where Alexa and i messed around since the teacher never showed up, it was now lunch and Alexa and i raced to the cafeteria, the last one there had to pay for lunch and of course, i had to pay because God knows where she gets this energy from, does she sleep at the Electricity box at night or something i didn't know of? She licked her lips at the sight of lasagna being dished and i immediately knew what to get her so i bought her two dishes and her eyes widened, “Are you proposing?” She eyed me carefully, snatching her food from me and i laughed, “Now why would you think that?” she shrugged, stealing one of Carters fries as we sat at the table where the rest were already seated. “I don't know, so much food is definitely the way to a girls heart” she paused then chuckled, “nope, to her stomach, it adds weight which makes her over think you know.” she nodded as if she was the smartest here which she probably was but yeah, you'd never hear me say that out loud, i had my pride. Alexa gave me an adorable smile before digging into her dish, time and again shoving into Isaac's mouth and he didn't eat Lasagna but for her he swallowed the heavenly food she fed him, it was actually nice of him to sacrifice his likes for her but it looked like an everyday thing which kind of made me chuckle, so she had him wrapped around her pinkie, how sweet.

We all started talking about the Christmas break coming up and a party that Carter's holding which i ignored but quickly left as soon as the bell rang and i could see Alexa frown at me but she quickly shook it away, continuing her conversation with Isaac. I rushed off to an empty class and fell into one of the seats, this was impossible, i could not be getting feelings for Alexa, she already had someone.

“Alex, she's happy with Isaac”

Zoey's words repeated in my head and i realized how stupid i sounded, a crush on Alexa when i could get any girl in the school? But Alexa isn't like these other girls, she was the complete opposite of all the girls i had, the sound of the second bell entered my mind and i sighed, slowly making my way to gym class, then immediately to the locker, getting changed with the other guys, Carter gave me a suspicious look. “What was that at lunch?” He asked and i shrugged, “Nothing.”

“Good cause we're counting on you on tonight's game.” Mason piped in and my eyes widened. “Yeah, we need you to be focused on the game” Carter mumbled, dressed up and walked out the room, Mason following behind.

Stay focused on the game?

I didn't even know it was the game!!

And for the rest of the day my head was at war with itself, then my mind would run off to Alexa and the other side would run off to the game, if you know what i mean, right, i guess it's time to forget get over this stupid crush.

It was now 9pm and i've finished my homework, showered and now planted myself on my bed, ever since i made the decision to get over Alexa, i've avoided her the entire day, even after the game when she congratulated me on our win, i just gave her short replies even though it felt like she was my lucky charm cause in the beginning i was doing shit until i saw her in the bleachers, tiny fists bawled up and her eyes never leaving the game, her eyes met mine and in that split second, i continued scoring for the game and in the end won with 42:18 which was kind of a record. I groaned staring at the dark roof and sighed, what could i do?