Part Nine.

Alexa Andreas.

You've got to be joking.

It was 6 in the morning and i was awake with a slight headache which disappeared after i took a warm shower, and a loud knock erupted on my door and i opened seconds later, seeing my mother with a grin. “Good morning.” I smiled at her and she frowned. “You're up? And you've already showered.” She noticed and i nodded, “Now let's get it done with, i need to look cute.” I grinned and we opened the closets door and ended up with a white dress which was tight around my body but stood out at the bottom, kind of like a ball dress? But it wasn't exactly? I slipped on my pair of brown wedges and we went with my hair curled and the two strands which hung in my face, my mother braided backwards and pinned them together as i started applying my foundation and my mother took over, contouring my face and made my cheekbones look sharper, with highlight across my cheekbones and nose i smiled as she applied a dark shade of red on my lips with rose gold eyeshadow and i smiled at how simple i looked, it wasn't over done it was just on point. “You look gorgeous!” She gave me a hug and i laughed, “Thanks to you yeah.” I chuckled and we made our way to breakfast, waffles being served with syrup and bananas, it smelled heavenly and i looked at the egg and bacon, my mother and i quickly munched and then another presence was heard. “Awe, you're all eating without me.” My dad said behind me and i spun around, engulfing him in a hug, it was the first time i saw him this week and as i let go he continued to stare at me, “You look beautiful kid.” He smiled down at me and i blushed, mumbling a 'thank you' and we continued to eat untill it was 07:15am, i brushed my teeth and made my way to my car and drove off to school, uhg, school.

At one of the stoplights, a familiar red Lamborghini pulled up next to and revved his engine which obviously made me copy his actions and seeing we were close to the only cars on the streets, i raced as soon as the light turned green, Alex had to slack down around the corners where i drifted neatly which made him loose speed. I pulled up into a parking lot and stepped out, whistling as if i didn't just kick his butt. “My hoe got talent, right.” He laughed and we made our way to the lockers, seeing Zoey wait at mine she ran over to me and hugged me, “You made me stress girl, you haven't been replying to anything last night.” She said then took in how i looked, “You look fantastic thou, love the shoes! And the make-up? I'm sure you got a make-up artist doing your makeup these few days.” She continued to call out the changes to me, Alex and i looked at each other at the mention of last night and quickly looked away. “Thanks Zoey, you look good too to be honest, Mason better watch it with these guys.” I mentioned and she rolled her eyes. “So have you heard anything from Isaac?” She asked and i shook my head, noticing Alex tense up at the mention of his name, but wasn't Isaac supposed to look after Alex? Nevermind, i don't care. “Nope, of course he'll just leave, i didn't expect to see him again anyways.” I smiled and she frowned. “That's weird to be honest but okay then, there's this party tomorrow night so maybe you can come? That is if you aren't too busy?” She asked and i closed my eyes, trying to remember if i had any plans and i huffed out. “Seriously.” I said more to myself. “Sorry Zo, it's this pageant and i can't skip this one, but when it's over i'll try and go? Because the party anyways starts when nearly everyone is passed out?” I tried to sound convincing and she nodded, beaming. “Of course!!! I'll wait for you then, we all will wait for you.” She smiled and i gave her a thankful look as i got my books out.

First period-English, Zoey and i sat next to each other, Alex behind my and Carter behind Zoey, which i got annoyed when Alex wouldn't stop kicking my chair and Carter kept on throwing me with paper balls, “Why don't you mess with her?” I hissed and they acted innocently just after i turned around, i decided to ignore them and continue focusing on the lecture, which was hard.

Second Period-History, which i once again shared with Carter and Alex, “Why are you everywhere?!” I huffed out as we waited for the teacher to come. “I don't know, it seems that you're stalking us because this was our periods from the start.” Carter noted and Alex nodded. “I'd rather talk to my own shit than to stalk you, believe me, you're nothing important.” I rolled my eyes and Carter faked hurt and Alex gave me a pointed look. “Look who's on their period, Miss. Andreas, pads with wings or do you prefer tampons?” Carter asked quietly and a few students nearby heard him and snickered. “Well with all the knowledge about that, i'd believe you have experience?” I shot back and that earned more snickers and Carter slumped into his seat, throwing his hands up in defeat, he ended up scratching in his bag and Alex was still staring at me. “What's up?” he asked and i chuckled, “Nothing much”

End of conversation.

Seriously? You start a conversation just to ignore me? Uhg, the nerve this boy has, i swear to God if i wasn't trapped in this desk, i would've poked his eyes out with a pen and hit him with his own books. “Chocolate?” Carter jumped up from his previous position and held a 'Tempo' in his hand which caught my attention, well chocolate was a girls best friend, who could turn down that offer? I eyed him suspiciously before snatching the chocolate bar from his hands and he sighed in relief, hearing him mumble something to Alex, “They say chocolate calms down a female when they're on their period.” was his exact words and i didn't even bother turning around, so instead i just threw my textbook back and with a thump and a yelp i supposed it landed on his head, well i hope it did, or it would have been a wast of energy.

Lunch.
And 5 periods later.

The bell rung and Carter and i stared at each other, grinning like the Cheshire cat, soon we bolted up and out the class, into the now filling hallway, I was about 60 cm in front until i ran into something, rather something. “Stacey.” i gritted out and her dull brown eyes widened and she hurried off. “How the fuck did you het rid of her? If you accidentally touch her she adds you to her list to annoy or kill.” Carter mumbled out of breath and i shrugged. “I guess banging her into the locker and threatening her life was enough to make her scared of me.”

“Did i mention i held a knife to her throat?” I asked randomly and Carter looked terrified, as if his soul just left his body, “I'm kidding boy, get over it.” I chuckled and he sighed, swallowing the fear that had taken over his body, we made our way to the car park and said our goodbyes, i quickly speed walked to my car and noticed Alex wasn't here yet so i purposely took longer.

So anyways, it was now 10pm, and after me waiting like a fool for Alex i remembered he had practice so after that i went home and did my homework, ate and got ready for bed, i assume you know, it was quite boring, doing nothing except homework.