Part Eleven.

Alexa Andreas.

Boring.

08:45 came and i never wished time past like this moment, when the man was about to announce the winners, gun shots went off and soon we were escorted by the guards, in my panic state i lost Alex and i panicked, where are you?! I looked back, shoving through the guards which yelled after me but i saw Alex hidden behind a chair and the moment his eyes met mine they widened and he ran up to me, tackling me to the floor and another shot fired and by the look on Alex's face, it was him that got shot. “No no no.” I breathed out as he lifted himself off the floor. “It's okay Alexa, just go.” He said and shook my head, “i'm not leaving you here, i couldn't help my brother or your sister so i'll help you.” I whispered and a tear rolled down my cheek. I looked up to the shooter who was on the railing of the stage, close to the roof with a sniper pointing down towards Alex's back and i rolled him off of me and pulled out the gun from beneath my dress, aiming to the man but he was quicker and pain bolted through my shoulder and a scream escaped my lips, but with my one shot, the man fell onto the stage, he must have lost balance since i only managed to shoot him in the thigh. “Alexa;” Alex's voice was muffled by my heartbeat that was sped up and the pain cut out everything, looking down to my shoulder the sight of blood made me lightheaded and the feeling of losing myself came and went every passing second and i managed to stay calm, breathing in and out, then black dots was all i saw and Alex's arms secured me, carrying me bridal style before i passed out.

beep. beep. beep. beep.

I kept my eyes closed, maybe i didn't want to be awake, maybe i wanted to sleep? I don't know but i didn't feel like opening my eyes. “Oh God, Alexa, i'm so sorry! I'm so sorry i fell in love with you, if i didn't let things get personal maybe i'd be there to save you but i wasn't all because of one foolish emotion, i'm so sorry.” A drop of water fell on my hand and i assumed it was a tear? Wait... Isaac? My eyes fluttered open, first squinting them because of the bright light but then Isaac's familiar features came into view, his eyes was shut tightly as the tears fell, before he opened his eyes i closed mine again, acting unconscious. “I really messed it up this time and i hope you know i truly do love you but i'm letting you go Alexa, it's time for you to take new risks, meet new people, and God it doesn't matter how many girls i've kissed or slept with after the breakup, none of them were like you but i have accepted the fact that we just aren't meant to be.” He sighed, slowly letting go of my hand. “I love you, and i let you go.” He mumbled and those were the last words before he left, and girl sobs were heard. “I thought you lied to me, i thought you weren't coming but you sneaky bitch, i found out hours later you were in hospital and you passed out because of shock and pain? I hope you're okay though, i mean you got shot and of course you're not but i hope you get well soon.” She muttered. “This is so unlike you, the room would be filled with laughter and you'd be smiling the brightest but now everything is lifeless, i'm here, drinking a bottle of vodka, while you're just laying here, i miss your laugh, God, i must sound stupid but your laugh always lifted the mood.” She continuously sobbed. “I nearly attacked a nurse.” She laugh/sobbed and i heard her take another sip of the vodka. “Alex stopped me though, by putting his crutch between us why? because she wanted to take away my bottle.” She continued until the footsteps of someone else was heard. “You should go get some rest, you've been here for about two hours, Mason will kill both of us if he found out.” It was Alex. Thank God his okay.

Crutches? I nearly forgot, so they shot him in the leg? Thank God again for not letting it be serious. “Carter's taking you home, his leaving now so you should go too.” He said and she sniffed, hugging me goodbye, but not hard enough to hurt me. “Careful.” Alex said concerned and she chuckled, “Take care of her Alex, let me know when the fossil awakes.” she sniffed, trying to crack a joke before leaving. “I'm sorry.” He blurted out and i heard him sit on one of the seats. “I should've got shot, not you, you really are crazy to jump in front of me, you should have never done it.”  he sounded mad, was he mad at me? For saving his life? Is this boy crazy?? “Alexa i would never want you to get hurt but tonight you've shown me that you're reckless over your life, shouldn't you be stressed about yourself more than others? Well i guess i was right, you aren't like the other girls, you're absolutely reckless, beautiful and kind, nobody would have done that for me, they would've let me get shot but once again you've given me a reason to like you more.” He carried on and i nearly gave away my act by going to hug him but i stayed there, laying still, the machine being the only noise in the room, besides him talking to me about random things, like how weird it will be at school after this weekend since Alex and i were all over social media with headlines like 'The Presidents daughter saves Alex McCarthy' or 'Are Alexa Andreas and Alex McCarthy dating'

Well that has nothing to do with you anyways.

People really didn't have anything else to do with their time than to write lame things that half the time aren't true, maybe they love being in other peoples lives because they don't have their own? And who wouldn't want to paid for following celebrities around and taking pictures and sometimes writing false things. “Can't you just wake up.” He pleaded and i really wanted to see him so bad but i've tried to open my eyes only feeling them not opening, it was as if they were glued together, refusing to open.