Part Six.

Alexa Andreas.

A continuously loud knock against my bedroom door woke me up and i looked over to my clock, seeing it was only half past six in the morning, i grumbled out some incoherent words and yanked the door open, probably looking like a monster and i glared at the person untill i realized it was my mother with the biggest smile she could fit on her cheeks, “Go on, get in the shower, let me fix you up!” She pushed me back into the direction of my bathroom and i gave her a death glare before shutting the door, opening the hot and cold water and jumped when the water was too hot, that definitely woke me up, you see, there are two types of people in this world, morning people, and people who wanted to knock out morning people, and apparently i was the second option, but my mother on the other hand was the person i wanted to knock out, i closed the taps and water dripped from my body and i looked at myself in the mirror, my boobs definitely got bigger, followed by my butt, my thighs got smaller which finally formed a thigh gap and for once i liked the way i looked, i wrapped myself in a towel, leaving the bathroom i noticed the clothes on the bed and got dressed, drying my hair my mother entered my room and spun my body around, i eyed her and she grabbed the make-up bag behind me and began with my foundation then to my eyeshadow and then completed my lips, it felt as if it took longer than usual though but i passed out during half of the things she did and i looked into the mirror, my jaw nearly dropped to the floor when i saw myself.

“This isn't me.” I gasped and i gave my mom a tight hug, “Thank you” I mumbled into the crook of her neck and she patted my back, “Anything for you Alexa” She smiled, i completely looked different and that made me feel different, i stared down at my shoes and quickly got my school bag and my phone which i haven't been on since i read Isaac's message, so i hope i see him so that i can explain why i've been ignoring him the entire day, not to mention the 30 messages Alex left, followed by Zoey's concerned messages. “Breakfast is served.” My mom mentioned before leaving the room and i hurried down, eating my breakfast then quickly made my way up to my room, forgetting to brush my teeth, too busy focusing on my steps, i bumped into someone, curse words were heard and i groaned, bumping my head against the wall next to me. “Alex?” I squinted my eyes thinking it was a dream but no, that was definitely Alex with his signature smile. “That's my name buttercup.” He grinned and i rolled my eyes, “What are you doing here?” I whisper yelled, ignoring the suspicious stares the guards gave me, “Isaac told me i could come over and drive you to school?” He shrugged and i narrowed my eyes. “Okay, i wanted to make sure you're okay.” he huffed out and i chuckled, leading him to my room.

“I like the new look though, you look beautiful.” He smiled and i blushed but entered the bathroom and sighed, staring into the mirror, now clearly seeing my mother when i looked at myself, i quickly brushed my teeth and left, seeing Alex sitting on my bed, texting on his phone, i took my last breath before making my appearance by pulling his phone out his hand. “Come on stalker.” i called him over and he stopped, scratching the back of his neck, “Can you give me a ride?” He asked and i frowned, “Where's your car?” I asked and he chuckled. “Mason's car got stolen so i gave mine to him and he kind of dropped me off.” He explained and i nodded. “Bye ma!” I yelled to wherever she was and she came out the kitchen, eyes landing on Alex. “Hey Alex, and bye guys, enjoy school.” She smiled warmly and gave me a discreet wink and i chuckled, leading him to my Lamborghini, and he stared at it in "awe" “I've never seen such a car, you designed it yourself?” He asked and i nodded, “I didn't want something everyone else had, he opened the passenger's side and i quickly stopped him from sitting on the gun that was hidden under the leather material. “Well aren't you dangerous.” He grinned and i rolled my eyes, driving off to school, he plugged in the aux and 'Into your arms' from Witt Lowry blasted through the speakers and in that moment i nearly proposed to the guy next to me, i sang along to Ava Max's parts which caught him off guard and the biggest smile covered his face and he begun with Witt Lowry and so we sang the entire song, getting to school on a half past 7, still got 30 minutes to kill so we continued to listen to music and next came my favourite song, 'Fast' by 'Juice WRLD' and on that very moment i knew i had to marry this guy.

“it's been months since i've felt at home but it's okay cause i'm rich, psych, i'm still sad as a bitch.” Alex sang and i knew it had a deeper meaning but i didn't want to pry so i left it and we ended the song, getting out the car and got weird looks from different students which we dodged, entering the hallway i looked around at the people looking at us and Alex gave me a reassuring smile which comforted me but it made me realize that i was likely going to bump into Isaac and it'd probably be awkward. “So did you see Isaac?” I asked and he frowned as we made our way to my locker. “Nope, he seemed kind of depressed yesterday though, barely talked or ate and he kept low.” He recalled, giving me a weird look then asked why. “Well we can't see each other any more, due to personal reasons and it's kinda of killing me not seeing him.” I mumbled, packing my bag and left to his locker. “So... you and Isaac aren't dating?” He asked surprised and i nodded, “But i miss him though...” I trailed off and he took my hand in his, his grey eyes never leaving my blue ones, “Alexa, i know things will get tough and you'll wish it could be different but you'll realize it can't be and that there's better things waiting out there, waiting to be explored, only if you're brave enough to take that risk.” He smiled and i got so caught up in his eyes that i barely heard a word that he said but the words kept processing through my mind and i squeezed his hand, “Thanks” i took one last look into his eyes before clearing my throat and took a step back