Chapter 5- Confessions

I head to school feeling rather confident, but at the same time weak. I don't understand how, but it's real. It's not rocket science that lily picked the fight but I'm still scared to face her.

I'm wearing a black chevron print peplum with black jeans and black lace up flats. I don't take the bus because my parents are paranoid that I'll bump into someone because buses are always so crowded. It's a good ten minute walk from my house to the school, it's not to far which I'm glad because in the morning my parents are already gone for work.

"Hey laura" Gabriella waves at me as I walk into the courtyard I give her a confused face because we started off in a pretty bad way and now she's acting like we are best friends.

"I love your outfit" she walks over "what?" I ask confused "I know we started of bad but ever since you and Ross started hanging out I assumed you might be cool"

"everything in that sentence makes no sense, for starters I was tutoring Ross which is pretty lame and why should my coolness depend on who I hang out with?" I chuckle

"Anyway" she rolls her eyes "why don't you have have lunch with us?" she smiles "why would I want to you're a brat" I laugh "can we move on from that one day, I was having a visit from my little friend that week so I was a little more braty" I'm pretty sure what "little friend" she's talking about "okay but if you start being rude I will hit you which is more threatening then you think" I add the last part of the sentence in my head

"Great" she claps "come over here with all my friends" she walks over to a huge group of girls dressed like sluts "this is Liv, Grace, Paz, and Katelyn" she introduces me liv I'm assuming is the one that has a crop top on with highwaisted shorts that her butt is hanging out of (which I'm pretty sure she's going to get dress coded for) she's has blonde hair and green eyes and she's chewing gum rather obnoxiously. Grace has a see through top on where you can clearly see her bra and shorts brown hair and intense blue eyes which I'm pretty sure are contacts. And Paz and Katelyn look like those evil twins that every school has, same outfit, same hair, same face, same everything.

"Hi" I wave "hi" Grace giggles in the most annoying way that I've ever heard liv just scans my body chewing her gum then chuckles a little, I give her a dirty look and she starts looking away obviously scared.

"Hey Laura" Ross sneaks up from behind me "oh hi" I smile "can I talk to you for a second...alone"

"Sure" I walk away from the group with him "what do you need" I smile gazing into his incredibly sexy hazel eyes "oh nothing I just need to get you away from those girls" that sentence makes me melt inside because it's such a small gesture but is ridicuously adorable "thanks that really sweet"

"Can you thank me with a hug or a hand shake or even a highfive?" He smirks "nope" I giggle I'm getting some feelings for him because he has an amazing personality and he is incredibly adorable. "You suck" he laughs "not even a highfive" I'd love to but unfortunately I would turn you to dust I think to myself 

—————

(Lunch)

I sit down at a table alone me and lily share glares ever so often but that's all, we haven't talked all day.

"Hey laur" Ross sits beside me "you look lonely" she sets his tray down "French fry" he offers "no, but thanks, and yeah lily isn't talking to me" I sigh "that sucks" he chomps on a French fry "hopefully she'll forgive you, I'm not that bad."

"I admire you self confidence" I laugh sarcastically "I got you something" he smiles adorably "you didn't have to" I smile back "yes I do, you help me with my math, I need to repay you, it's nothing to big, I hope you like it." He grabs something out of his Jeans pocket "here" he hands me a Bracelet I don't know how to describe it it's long and it wraps around your wrist around ten times and it's has fake diamonds all around it, it's really pretty overall.

"Ross I love it" I put it on "it's beautiful"

"I'm glad you like it" he blushes "hey Laura" I hear Gabriella call "what?" I sigh "why don't you sit with us" she stands near the table "I want to sit with Ross" I groan "oh that's fine" she smiles "why don't you touch anyone by the way? everyone's wondering" 

"She's germaphobic" Ross answers for me "oh" she nods then whispers something into ross' ear

"Yeah right!" He says loudly "it's true" she smiles then walks away  "what did she say?" I ask worried "nothing" he shakes his head "is it something about me?" I say sadly "yeah" Ross says know the same tone "what did she say?"

"She said you had the clap but like a believe that" I chuckles "I don't that's bull crap I don't even touch anyone!"

"I know exactly" he agrees I storm over to Gabriella "say it to my face you scrawny bitch!" I scream  "fine you have the clap" she smirks "oh yeah I totally do because I never touch anyone!" Im really mad because she probably told more people then just Ross "yeah because you'll infect them with a disease" she scoffs "fuck you Gabriella I gave you a chance but you know fuck you!" I scream "look I'll grab your hand and your going to go off crying to Ross like the little baby you are that can't take a joke"

"Gabriella!" Ross storms over "stop you're just making a foul out of yourself" he laughs "oh I am Laura is don't get into this just go back to your table and act like nothing is happening before you make a foul out of yourself"

"Everyone watch this I'm going to just grab Laura's hand and she'll scream and then run her boyfriends arms and cry"

"What do you have against me?" She grabs my hand then instantly falls to dust, I look over at Ross who is shocked then everyone else in the school who have the same expression as Ross "I'm sorry" I say quietly then run off.

I don't know where i'm going, I just need to get out of here, I run as fast as I can down the hall

"Laura!" Ross yells chasing after me "Laura wait!" He catches up to me "you probably hate me I'm a monster" I cry "I don't Laura your not a monster" he says in a supportive tone "I am" I sit on the hallway floor  "so that's why" he sits beside me "that's why" I repeat

"Laura this doesn't change my affection for you"

"Wait you like me?" I question him "isn't it obvious" he chuckles "I know how to do algebra laur" he says making me laugh a little "I like you too but there can't be us because of my stupid curse" I cry "Laura I would hug you if I could"

"Laura?" Lily walks up to me "hi" I whipe my eyes "I'm sorry I was stupid" she sighs "it's fine"

"I had no clue about this why didn't you tell me?" She sits next to me "because I don't know who to trust"

"Did you tell Ross?" She asks "I had no clue" Ross answers "I don't know what to say, I'm sorry" she shrugs
A/N the new updates will be only on sundays I'm sorry but I'm now getting to the point where I hard to begin actually writing the chapters because before I already pre-wrote them because I wanted to make sure I was happy with them.
Hopefully that made sense to you :') anyways toodles love you all don't forget to vote and Comment.
Picture: Laura's outfit
Song: Mean by Taylor Swift