4

Jungkook was being hugged tightly, so his still sleeping mind hugged back. His legs were tangled with other legs and hair was slightly tickling his chin. He buried his head down into a neck, smiling against skin as he took in a familiar scent. 

Chloe.

He kissed her skin softly, earning no reaction. Weird, usually she responded instantly as soon as Jungkook started teasing her. Feeling challenged, he licked a long, lazy stripe up her neck. Still no reaction. 

He kissed her neck again, this time slightly sucking on her velvet skin. 

"So soft, baby," he murmured against her skin, sleep coating his words. He still refused to completely wake up and kept his eyes shut as he continued the assault on her neck. 

After sucking on her skin just below her ear, he finally heard a soft moan. The sound charged through his veins, going right down to his dick. He placed a hand on Chloe's back, drawing soft circles as he traced her ear with his tongue. Slipping a hand under her shirt, he relished the feeling of her smooth skin against his coarse hands.

Chloe's knee was right on top of his hardening dick, and his slowly awakening mind started getting excited. He slapped his hand against her ass, moving his hand down to cup between her legs. What he found caused his eyes to fly open and his mind to instantly wake up.

He just groped Taehyung's semi hard on. 

"Fuck," Jungkook breathed, taking in the sleeping boy half on top of him. His neck was littered with red marks. "Fuck, shit," he said again. 

He pried Taehyung's hands from his waist and moved the elder off of him. Slowly and quietly, he slipped out of Taehyung's room and went to the bathroom. 

What the hell did he just do? What the actual hell.

How could he mistake Taehyung for Chloe? Hell, he never had a sleepover with her before. Never was wrapped up so intimately with her. The two didn't even smell the same! 

Jungkook splashed cold water on his face, blaming his tired mind. He always had a hard time waking up, and often thought he was still dreaming when he was actually awake. Taehyung would understand, he'd -

The bathroom door opened swiftly, revealing a glowering, shirtless Taehyung. 

"Tae…" Jungkook started, but the elder cut him off by pointing to his neck. 

"What are these?" He asked, voice low and eyes staring into Jungkook's. 

"Um, those would appear to be, um, hickeys?"

"Yes, they do appear to be hickeys. Can you explain why I have these, Kook?"

Jungkook looked again at the male's neck, heat blooming in his face as he saw the marks trailing down Taehyung's neck and to his collarbone. He was mortified, but also slightly proud. He did that.

He mentally kicked himself at that thought. 

"Can you explain why I found these while changing this morning?" Taehyung took a step closer to his friend, pointing again to his neck. "I'm assuming you did this, hm?"

"Stop tormenting me Tae, I thought you were Chloe!" 

"Dude!" Taehyung exclaimed, taking yet another step closer to Jungkook. "I hate to have to ask this, but did you, um...you know…" He trailed off, looking pointedly down to his groin and back up again. 

Jungkook groaned in embarrassment. "Ugh! I. Thought. You. Were. Chloe!"

"Did you not open your eyes?" 

"No! I was half asleep. I'm...sorry…" Jungkook couldn't help the laughter bubbling up in his chest. "I didn't mean…"

Taehyung pushed past Jungkook to look at his neck more closely in the mirror. "You're seriously laughing right now?" 

Jungkook was doubled over, clutching his stomach as he heartily laughed at the situation. "I should've known," he let out shakily, "because your ass is way more toned than Chloe's."

His eyes were tearing up as he playfully snaked his arms around Taehyung's naked waist.

"Ugh, get off me!" Taehyung yelled, smacking Jungkook's arms but to no avail. 

"Admit it, you liked it. You moaned. You were hard -"

"Yeah, well so were you!" Taehyung said, pressing his backside flush against Jungkook. 

Jungkook's eyes met Taehyung's in the mirror. He was still semi hard and he knew Taehyung could feel it. He lowered his hands to the elder's hips, squeezing slightly. 

"Well, I wouldn't go ahead and do that now," Jungkook said into Taehyung's ear. 

The brunette boy tilted his head to the side. "What, gonna mark up the other side of my neck?"

Jungkook smiled in reply, letting his hands trail a little lower. He stopped just as his fingers were centimeters away from Taehyung's covered length. 

"Is that an invitation?" Jungkook finally voiced. He was aware of Taehyung's eyes firmly locked on his hands. 

He brought his mouth close to Taehyung's neck and licked, while simultaneously running his hands over his friend's growing hard on. 

Taehyung snapped out of whatever daze he was in and pushed Jungkook away from him. "Next time you're horny, call up your girlfriend or whatever she is."

He stormed out of the room, leaving behind a baffled Jungkook. What the hell was that? Why did he just purposely grab his own friend's junk? And more importantly, why did that episode just turn him on?

He ran to his bedroom and quickly placed a call. "Yeah, Chloe? I need you here. Now."