17

The following week was busy. Taehyung had several papers to write for his classes and found himself stuck at the library or locked in his bedroom. On the other hand, Jungkook was preparing for a presentation that counted for half of his grade. In short, the two barely saw each other.

Once Friday rolled around and all his papers were submitted, Taehyung was able to relax and attend the drop in art class. He was one of two students in attendance, so he chose a seat closer to all of the supplies. Based on the instructor's lack of directions today, he figured the class was more of a free for all.

Taehyung spent the class working in acrylic paints again, this time choosing warm greens and blues. He didn't have a vision for his artwork. Instead, he let his mind go blank as he brushed paint across the canvas, mixing the colors together until they created a blended effect. It was simple, but he liked it.

With his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, he focused completely on his work until it was time to leave. He signed and dated the two pieces he created, his arms lightly brushing against the still wet paint. He didn't bother cleaning himself up; he stored his work in the back room along with his first piece and headed out.

He stopped at a by-the-slice pizza shop off campus, ordering three slices to eat on his way home. Painting worked up an appetite in him.

Back at his apartment, he unlocked the door and walked in. The smell of ramen greeted his nostrils and he smiled as he locked the door. Jungkook was home.

They hadn't had the chance to spend time together this week. They barely had time to talk at all. Taehyung walked past the kitchen, noting the empty ramen boxes, and into the living room. He saw Jungkook on the couch and froze.

The younger was wearing a business suit; a fitted black blazer with matching tight slacks, a crisp white button down, and a silk gray tie. His hair was slicked back professionally, allowing Taehyung to see more of his face. Jungkook wordlessly looked up at him to meet his gaze.

Taehyung had never seen him look so powerful. So sexy.

"Did you eat?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded. "You?"

"Yes," Taehyung answered. "Your hair . . . "

Jungkook self consciously patted his hair and groaned. "I know. Does it look weird?"

Taehyung walked towards him on the couch and ran his fingers through the younger's long strands. They weren't gelled into place as he assumed, so the style quickly became relaxed.

"Not weird," the elder finally answered. "You look . . . "

"Stiff? Boring?"

Taehyung shook his head. Instead of verbally answering, he pulled Jungkook up by his silk tie so they were face to face. Jungkook noted his dark eyes; Taehyung's pupils were blown out.

Jungkook smiled broadly. "Really? You like this?"

Taehyung still didn't answer. He pulled on Jungkook's tie again, walking backwards towards his bedroom. Jungkook allowed him to lead, his blood beginning to boil. He was excited to see what Taehyung was thinking.

In his bedroom, Taehyung let go of Jungkook and brought out his desk chair.

"Sit," he ordered Jungkook, who obeyed quickly.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung kicked off his shoes and hung up his jacket. There were paint streaks all over his arms. Jungkook wasn't sure if he wanted to help clean them up or trace the smudges with his fingers. The latter, most likely.

Taehyung approached Jungkook and bent down, untying the shiny dress shoes and removing them from the younger's feet. He set the shoes aside before helping Jungkook remove his blazer. That was carefully set aside as well.

Jungkook's mouth went dry at Taehyung's ministrations. Even though he was being undressed, he felt immensely cared for. The way that Taehyung thoughtfully attended to his belongings, even, meant a lot.

Taehyung returned to where Jungkook sat and loosened the tie around the younger's neck. He slipped it off, placing it on his bed, and got to work unbuttoning the dress shirt. His fingers moved nimbly down and soon enough, Jungkook was left shirtless.

He waited to be touched, but Taehyung surprised him by sitting down on his bed, staring at Jungkook with an intense expression.

Taehyung looked at the younger, who peered back at him with a question in his eyes. He probably assumed he'd just be ravished right away. But no, after seeing Jungkook in that suit looking like he owned the world, Taehyung wanted to make him beg for it.

And Jungkook had already given Taehyung all the tools he needed to get him to that point.

Jungkook gulped under the scrutiny of Taehyung. "Are you just going to sit there all night?"

"You looked so fucking hot in that suit, Kook," Taehyung said huskily.

Jungkook let out a small moan and thought one thing. I'm fucked.