39

"When we're on break next week, I want us to tell our parents about you and me," Jungkook said a few days later.

They had a short amount of time off from their classes, and both boys decided they'd like to see their families. It had been a while since either had been home and they were each looking forward to it.

But Taehyung grew quiet at Jungkook's suggestion.

It wasn't because he didn't want to introduce the younger as his boyfriend wherever he went. Hell, the last few days he'd been doing nothing but that. However, telling his parents he was not only in love, but dating a boy . . .

He wasn't sure how'd they react.

"Tae?" Jungkook questioned once he noticed the elder lost in thought.

"I'm afraid to tell them," he revealed. He clenched his hands in his lap, the skin over his knuckles turning white.

Jungkook walked to where Taehyung was seated on the couch. He sat down and threw an arm around the boy's shoulders. "Your parents know me, silly. They've known me since before I even hit puberty. It's not like you're bringing a stranger home."

Taehyung rested his head on the younger's shoulder. "I know that. But how will they react when I tell them I love a boy?"

"You don't need to tell them you love a boy. Just tell them you love me."

Taehyung tilted his head up so he could look at Jungkook. "Oh, just you? And what are you exactly . . . a koala?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean, Tae. It's not like the only reason you're with me is because of my dick. It's because of more than that. And your parents will understand that."

"You sure it's not because of your dick?" Taehyung's eyes were alight with amusement as he bit his lower lip.

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head. "You're so weird."

Taehyung stuck his tongue out. "Says the person who not only bought handcuffs, but edible underwear and a dildo."

"That's not weird. It's kinky," Jungkook said, raising his eyebrows suggestively. He also bought several other items he'd yet to slip into Taehyung's desk drawer, but he decided to keep that as his secret for now.

The elder huffed. "I have no interest in a fake rubber cock inside me. I only want you."

Jungkook leaned into the boy, biting his earlobe. In a low tone he said, "You may very well change your mind one day."

Taehyung shivered as his breath tickled his ear. "Is that a challenge?"

"You bet it is, babe." Jungkook kissed the side of his head before pulling away.

"I'm open to trying . . . things . . . as long as it never involves either one of us wearing lingerie. I get it's Jimin and Yoongi's thing, but it's not mine. I like you all muscular and powerful."

Jungkook broke away from Taehyung and flexed his arms. "Oh yeah, like this?"

Taehyung poked him in the chest, causing the younger to giggle. "You're so full of it."

"You think I'm sexy, you like my muscles," the younger sing-songed, loving how fun it was to tease the boy.

"I think you're a handful," the elder replied, but smiling big and brightly.

Jungkook settled back down next to Taehyung, once again wrapping an arm over him. "Well, just so you know, I am not particularly interested in seeing you covered in lace and bows and shit either."

Taehyung quirked up a brow. "No?"

"No," Jungkook confirmed. "I'd much rather see you naked."

"That's easy enough. Cost efficient too," Taehyung said, snuggling into Jungkook and throwing a leg over his. He loved cuddling with Jungkook whenever he could. It put him at ease to hold the younger and be held back. They slept all curled up with each other as well, and ever since they started sharing a bed, Taehyung didn't have issues falling asleep anymore.

Jungkook's presence allowed him to relax enough that he'd slip into a peaceful sleep. That, or the steamy sex they'd been having left him utterly exhausted and he'd just pass right out.

The younger placed his hand on Taehyung's leg and soothingly ran it up and down. "I'll use the money we'll save from buying lingerie and put it towards more edible underwear."

"So. Weird." Taehyung said and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV. They found a movie to watch and settled deeper into the couch.

Taehyung wrapped his limbs around the younger further, completely comfortable. Jungkook chuckled at his current state, body clung to by his love.

"Hey. Tae?" Jungkook said to get Taehyung's attention.

The aforementioned boy slowly ripped his gaze from the movie to look at Jungkook. "What?"

"You're still the koala."

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

V A L E N W R I T I N G

How are you guys enjoying the story?! I'd love to hear your thoughts (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Also, do you guys want to see more of the side ships? I still need to give Hobi some love (I haven't forgotten!).

If you do want to see side ships more, do we want just fluff stuff or some more steamy stuff? I think it would be fun to write a Yoonmin scene haha ^.~